E | N | L - Acrylic Nail Class Course
What you'll learn
- Define what Nail Shapping is and how it affects your design
- Learn how to create the perfect nail shape for your clients nails.
- Learn the basics of the most popular nail shapes in the industry
- become a pro at shapping nails!
- Learners should have a basic understanding of laying acrylic, before taking this course.
- It is recommended for new learners to take our Acrylic foundation course before taking this course if you have never worked with acrylic.
Are you looking to do your own acrylic nail sets at home? Maybe you are interested in learning how to do nails professionally and make a little cash on the side. Then you don't have to keep looking, you already found the right course! The E | N | L Acrylic Nail Course will be able to provide you with basics of completing your own acrylic nail sets at home!
Our Course will include a lot of the basics including:
Acrylic nail foundation training - How to create an apex, and why a strong apex is important.
How to prevent lifting - Reasons why lifting happens and how to prevent it from happening.
Sanitation - Why sanitation is important and the risks when implements are not properly sanitized.
Bead ratios - How to do a 1, 2, and 3 bead method and the ways to learn how to make sure they are the correct ratios.
Shapping - Learn the basics of shapping your nails so that you get a clean look every time!
These are just some of the things you will learn in our nail class.
So you maybe asking yourself: "Why would I want to learn to do my own nails?"
Well their are a lot of reasons!
Maybe you are tired of spending hours in a salon and spending $100's of dollars a month for a nail set and fill in.
You are looking to make some money on the side and would like to be able to do nails in your own home.
Your looking to make sure that you have clean tools and don't want to risk getting a fungus or infection at a salon
Your tired of working a 9-5 job and want to have your own schedule and your own hours.
If any of these stood out to you then you need to take the next step in your journey. Don't wait till tomorrow, when you can get started today at your own pace!
I look forward to seeing you in my nail class!
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for learners that have a basic understanding of acrylic application and are looking to sharpen their skills when it comes to shapping.
My name is Luanda Coleman and I have been in the nail industry for over 10 years and have a vast amount of knowledge about the nails, and nail products.
I am the owner of ENL Nail Supply and have been in business for the last 2 years, I have also been doing nails professionally for over 10 years.
I love to teach others how to do nails and increase their skills over time, I have had apprentices as well that I have trained and guided though the Michigan Licensing tests.
I am pleased to be able to serve the Udemy community with everything I have learned and hope that you give our course a try!