Dynamo BIM from Zero to Hero
What you'll learn
- How to start using Dynamo BIM in your daily practice
- How to approach and solve a problem with Dynamo
- How to apply computational logic to various problems: from geometric to documentation.
- How to work with geometry in Dynamo - modelling techniques, geometry from math, using the geometry in Revit
- How to work with Revit families from withing Dynamo
- How to work with views and sheets from within Dynamo
- A computer with installed Autodesk Revit and Dynamo (reccomended version is Revit 2020 and Dynamo 2.3, but you can follow along with newer or older versions)
- Experience using Autodesk Revit
Dynamo from Zero to Hero is a course that teaches everything you need to know to start using Dynamo immediately on various tasks in the daily work of a Revit user.
We start with basics and build skills on top of that until we finish with an overview and breakdown of complex Dynamo graphs. A part of the course I am really proud of teaches how to approach and solve problems with Dynamo.
The course is delivered in numerous examples with the idea that the student follows along. Exercise files are provided with almost every lecture.
Ideally, every lecture should be viewed as an assignment. Don't go to the next one until you have tried yourself what is shown. That way you can keep up with the new information and not get overwhelmed.
We're touching on various applications of Dynamo and I believe this is the best way to learn - to see how a certain principle applies in different situations.
I've been teaching that course in person for 20 hours. Here it is presented in 10 hours of video. You can pause, try out each step yourself and then continue.
The course is intense, but you're covered. You can ask questions here on Udemy or in our special Facebook group.
Who this course is for:
- Autodesk Revit users who want to keep up with the current trends
- Autodesk Revit users who want to step up their skills
- Students who are already using Revit and want to learn a how to use Dynamo
- Everybody who wants to easily find a job with Revit/Dynamo
- BIM technicians and coordinators
- Revit Family Modellers
Viktor Kuzev is an architect, BIM Manager and a computational designer specialised in Autodesk Revit and DynamoBIM.
He has 10 years of daily use experience with Autodesk Revit.
An avid Dynamo user since 2013 Viktor has helped many people on the Dynamo forum and has taught professionals at online and onsite courses and one-on-one training sessions.
Viktor has international experience, having worked for companies in 3 European countries on various projects from entertainment parks to apartment and mixed-use buildings and large infrastructure projects and development of urban areas.
He believes the best teacher is the one with real-life practical experience.