Dynamics NAV - Basic operations for beginners.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course you will be able to use the most basic features in Dynamics NAV: Sales, Purchases and Finance.
- Learn all the basic operations to run a small business in Dynamics NAV, from registering Sales and Purchases to posting to the General Ledger.
PREREQUISITES: If you are a complete beginner with Dynamics NAV, I suggest you to complete my course “Set up new company from scratch" in which i show you how to download+install Dynamics NAV as well as setting up a new company incl. posting groups, chart of accounts, customers, vendors etc.
THIS COURSE: In this particular course, I’m taking you through all the basic operations required to run a small and simple company. We'll go through how to:
- Use filters and customize the page views
- Number series
- Post to the General Ledger using General Journals
- Correct posting errors by using reversing journals
- Make inventory adjustments with Item Journals
- Register sales with sales invoices
- Register payments from customers with cash receipt journals
- Register purchase invoices
- Register payments to vendors with payment journals
- The beginner using NAV in a small company
- New NAV consultants who wants to understand the very basic operations.
- Companies evaluating multible ERP systems