Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement: Advanced developer Topics
What you'll learn
- Learn in detail how to customize dynamics 365 CRM using Code
- Form customization using Jscript
- Implement complex business requirements using Plug-ins and custom workflows
- Connect .NET applications with Dynamics 365
- WebAPI Integration with Dynamics 365
- Understanding Dynamics 365 Architecture
- Customize Ribbons and Sitemap in Dynamics 365
- Functional knowledge on Dynamics 365 CRM
- Knowledge on developing applications using Visual Studio 2012 or above
- Awareness of UI based customization on Dynamics 365 CRM
This course will teach you how you can customize your Dynamics 365 CRM application beyond basic UI customization.
A must to have course for developers who want to polish their development skills on Dynamics 365 CRM. In the industry for every 1 functional consultant you need 5 developers. With the introduction of Dynamics 365, the need for Customer Engagement( CRM) developers have increased multif-fold. So companies need more trained developers who knows the development basics and methodologies well.
Introduction to Extending Dynamics 365
Understanding Web Resources
Jscript for Form Event Programming
Develop Custom Workflow activities
Customize CRM Ribbons and Sitemap
Develop Reports using Report Wizard and SSRS.
Tools for Extending – Plugin Registration, SiteMap Editor
Who this course is for:
- Dynamics CRM Developers
- Dot Net Developers
- System Administrators
- Anyone who want to get a job as Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
I am a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and have been training processionals on Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for years. As a Dynamics 365 corporate trainer I have trained 1000+ professionals from 25+ corporate in the last 4 years.
You can find my courses also on D365 Academy
I have overall 12 years of experience in the IT industry as a IT Consultant and Architect. Presently working for Magnifez Technologies as a Dynamics 365 customer Engagement Architect and Corporate Trainer.
I have experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training. Worked for corporate like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.