Dynamic Array Formulas in Microsoft Excel
Dynamic Arrays are the biggest change to Excel formulas in years. Maybe the biggest change ever. This is because Dynamic Arrays let you easily work with multiple values at the same time in a formula. For many users, it will be the first time they understand and use array formulas.
This is a big upgrade and welcome change. Dynamic Arrays will solve some really hard problems in Excel, and fundamentally change the way worksheets are designed and constructed.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts, Finance Officers, Business Analysts
- 16:50Filter Function - Excel Dynamic Array
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013 & 2016 (MSOM)
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED)
• 7+ years of experience as Corporate Trainer for Excel & 4 years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.