Dutch Language Conversation at Its Best
What you'll learn
- Ask questions in Dutch.
- Learn to tell times and dates in Dutch.
- Talk about money, banking, and the post office in Dutch.
- Speak sentences related to telephone, internet, photography, and the weather in Dutch.
- How to greet others in Dutch.
- Discuss religion and job issues in Dutch.
- Small talk about hobbies, compliments, romance, and sightseeing in Dutch.
- Ask directions and call for emergencies in Dutch.
- Talk about food, hotels, and transportation in Dutch.
- No previous experience. Just basic English skills.
Conversations and small sentences are some of the best ways to become better at a language. Everyday situations will show you that knowing certain phrases will be beneficial to you. If you're planning a visit to a Dutch speaking country like the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, or the Dutch Antilles, or if you know someone who speaks Dutch and appreciates the effort, this course is definitely for you! Became more skilled at the language and understand the meaning and explanation of where each word comes from.
We’ll go over handy words and sentences you can use to get around when you are visiting, such as restaurant talk, asking questions about the internet, having discussions about religion, hobbies, shopping, or the hairdresser, romantic phrases and dating, asking directions, the weather, asking questions in the post office, understanding times and dates, staying the night, public transportation, health and emergencies, and lots… lots more.
Feel free to slow down or speed up the video if you are more interested in one topic than another. You might want to listen carefully to the pronunciation of some of them, but I promise you that once you get into it, it all makes sense. And that’s what I’m here for.
Learn more Dutch phrases today! Get the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who learns a language by practicing conversation.
- Those who want to learn Dutch.
- The ones who speak a little Dutch but want to improve on their skills.
- Someone who is planning a trip to a Dutch speaking country.
- Anyone who interacts with people from the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, or Dutch Antilles.
- Those who are interested in learning Dutch phrases.
I was born and raised in the Netherlands. I speak Dutch and English fluently, and several other languages well. I am an artist, author, and entrepreneur. Many of my business and writing skills have been put to good use in the publishing industry, as a well as in technical aspects on the internet and for various companies. I am happy to show you what I know about a number of topics, related or unrelated to each other. You're never too young or old to learn, and it begins by simply taking a course or listening to someone with more experience.
My whole life, I've developed a passion for art, for drawing and painting. I've been to art university and have successfully taught hundreds of people how to become a better artist and make an income with it. Some of my video courses will, therefore, refer to various techniques and methods I've learned that can help you paint, draw, or digitally edit images. Other videos courses will refer to money-making skills or marketing tricks I've learned over the years.