Dutch Design Week Master Class TM
What you'll learn
- Students will learn about Dutch design week in the complete perspective of 2019 Netherlands.
- Apart from export, students will learn about the architectural beauty of the Netherlands
- Students will also learn about the city design and public space design and Community design practices
- With respect to products that explore how sustainable fashion could be seen in the future
- Many sustainable materials and housing structure practice has been displayed by students particularly from design background and system design thinkers.
- Anyone can learn this class it is very simple
- Students are advised to take notes for self-reflection purposes
- No prior experience is needed to join this course
About the Master Class:
This course teaches students about Dutch design week which happened in the Netherlands, one of the most celebrated festivals of design across the world. More than 30 to 40 country designers have participated with their exhibits and projects in the expo. Students can learn about product design, fashion design, sustainability design, system design, graphic design, architecture in complete detail how it's been displayed in the expo. How a designer has a multicultural varied perspective towards designlearning is very important starting from design as well as exhibiting our products internationally.
Benefits of the Master Class:
Students will learn about Dutch design week in the complete perspective of 2019 Netherlands.
Apart from export, students will learn about the architectural beauty of the Netherlands, particularly Dutch architects who are really creative for making very crazy and organic forms of buildings, inspiring the BAUHAUS design.
Netherlands is number one for highest bicycle riders and we can see the sustainability has been spread across the entire city because of this practice.
Students will also learn about the city design and public space design and Community design practices and how Netherlands have created sustainable practices across the city.
How products are creatively displayed in retail shops because I visited 5 to 6 shops in the Netherlands to purchase bags and some of the products I saw really showed how creatively the experience of retail has been made.
With respect to products that explore how sustainable fashion could be seen in the future, the futuristic automotive industry can be transformed by using materials technology et cetera.
Many sustainable materials and housing structure practice has been displayed by students particularly from design background and system design thinkers.
How as a product designer we can adopt a culture of design village where people can station themselves isolated from the social distractions from the community and then try creating products which are making a bigger meaningful and functional appearance.
Starting from the bus travel location stay and discussion with the faculties and explained everything about the different perspectives I got from the Germany Netherlands and compared to Indian designers education system et cetera.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn city design and public space design and Community design practices
- Anyone who wants to learn Design skills with case studies
This is Noble let me share my journey as Global Future Skills, Computer Science, and Pure Consciousness Expert.
Ex-Employee General Electric GE and Wipro Technologies.
Our All Courses are TM Certified Under Noble Transformation Hub
Achievements and Awards.
Served 80000+ Students and 500+ Teachers in 165 Countries Globally and other 5000+ Students with 4.7+ Ratings out of 5 Star Ratings.
Hr. Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, and I am a Pure Consciousness Expert with 7+ years of experience.
I have done Global Future Skills Implementation and Research for the last 15 Years.
Achieved 300+ Awards for the last 15 years:
I am a Lifelong Lerner of Future Skills, Future Technologies, and Art Creativity and Value Innovation.
I am Self Taught Computer – Artificial Intelligence Scientist, Super Pure Consciousness Expert, and Design Thinker.
Worked with Multinational Companies like GE and Wipro Technologies other below Organisation.
Started two Successful Startups from Family Business to National and International levels.
1. Real-Life Digital Skills.
2. Future Skills.
3. Pure Consciousness Skills.
4. Value Technology Skills.
5. Soft Skills.
6. Real Life Project Management Skills.
7. Value Lean and Six Sigma.
8. Real Life Entrepreneurship Skills
9. Computer Science and artificial intelligence skills.
10. Attention and Focus
I have done 100+ Projects with these Skills for over 15 years:
2. Wipro Technologies.
3. Himalayan Institute of Alternatives Ladakh.
4. Teach for India.
5. Harvard Medical School.
6. Toastmasters International.
Kindly follow me on Udemy and Youtube Channel to help me to reach 1000000 Students.
Vision: I need to teach real-life and problem-solving skills and earning and economic skills to 5++ Billion people in the next 10 years globally online and offline and serve humanity with true values of consciousness.
I am teaching globally new classes in 154 countries on Future Skills, Life Skills, Art, Crafts Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Design Thinking, Design Digital Classes, How to find Niches for different markets, Niche Research, 360 Mindfulness, Consciousness, Creativity, Business Strategies, Sales Strategies, Project Management, and other skills which I have learned over the years all Courses are TM Certificated By Noble Transformation Hub
Gratitude till infinity,