Duolingo English Test: Describe the Photo
What you'll learn
- Learn how to describe a photo perfectly on the Duolingo English Test
- Write a great answer!
- Intermediate English level
In this course you will learn how to write a great answer to the "Write About The Photo" question on the Duolingo English Test. This courses has been orgnaized into three sections:
1) About the question - Here you will learn about the rules and scoring criteria.
2) Writing your answer- Here you will learn grammar and phrases and how to write your first, second, and third sentence.
3) Practice questions and answers - Here you will write your own answers and study my sample answers.
Writing a good answer for this question is essential to getting a good production score on the Duolingo English Test. In order to write a good answer you need to learn how to organize your answer, write correct sentences, and use descriptive language like adjectives and adverbs. I teach you how to do this easily in this course.
About the "Write About The Photo" question:
You will get this question three times on the test
You have 60 seconds to write your answer
You must write at least one sentence (but more is better)
It contributes towards your production and literacy subscores
I’m sure this course will help you to write better answers and increase your production and overall score on the Duolingo English Test.
See you in lesson one!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone taking the Duolingo English Test
- Duolingo English Test takers
Hi, I'm Luke!
I'm a Duolingo English Test expert, and I am the owner of DET Ready aimed at helping students succeed in the Duolingo English Test.
I've been a passionate English teacher for over 10 years!
I have a Master's degree in English Education and I have taught thousands of students in many schools.
My expertise is in English grammar and pronunciation teaching.
My teaching qualifications include: M.A. English Education., CELTA, & Trinity Diploma in TESOL.
My teaching experience includes: 4 years teaching English to secondary school students, and 7 years teaching English to advanced university students in Korea.