Duolingo English Test
What you'll learn
- How to IMPROVE your OVERALL SCORE
- Understand the FORMAT of the test - tips for all tasks
- Includes the new task - Interactive Listening!
- Learn all the test RULES
- Know all important TECHNICAL information so you get CERTIFIED RESULTS immediately
- CEFR B1 level of English - it is an excellent course for people who are B1 level of English (and higher!)
"This is a complete introduction to the Duolingo Test. Teacher Elena is an excellent teacher."
"Thank you so much Elena for this course! In my opinion, this course not only has important information about the test format and the rules, but it also gives valuable tips and a piece of advice which I couldn’t find anywhere else! Elena goes in detail through each task from the Duolingo test, explains the approach to them, and gives recommendations on how to improve the score in each task and the total.
"If you are preparing by yourself, this course gives the idea of how to prepare for the test and achieve the desired result!"
Duolingo English Test Preparation Course - if you don't know anything about the Duolingo English Test format after this course you will know everything. It is perfect for first-time test-takers, but also for those who already took the test and did not get certified results.
In this course, we go through:
1. All the tasks that are in the test - I give you examples and special tips for every single task
2. The rules of the test - so you immediately get certified results
3. Important additional test info, including major differences between Duolingo and other popular tests, like IELTS/TOEFL
I have been prepping my students to pass the Duolingo test for over two years now - and I have a 100% success rate!
All of my students got into the University of their choice. ALL of them!
I made this course as a result of my private tutoring lessons, so YOU don't need to spend hours searching, reading texts, and watching videos in order to learn everything you need to know about the test - you can now do it in a little over an hour and save your valuable time.
* * *
So, one more time, this is what you will learn:
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE STRUCTURE OF THE TEST
We will go through the entire test, so you will know exactly what to expect. I will give you tips for every single task.
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED RESULTS
Did you know that a lot of students fail the test the first time? Or that you might even get banned from taking the test ever again?
We go through what you CAN and CAN NOT do, so you get the certified results immediately - this saves you a lot of time, and energy, as well as money, because you do not have to retake the test, plus pay to take it again.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DUOLINGO AND OTHER MAJOR TESTS
We cover 3 key differences.
Finally, you have a bonus video and a PDF booklet with a lot of useful additional facts, as well as a unique quiz in the additional materials!
* * *
As already stated, this course is perfect for first-time test-takers, but those of you who already took the test could benefit from it, as well!
It provides you with valuable information and clear explanations of rules and tasks but does not have many practice activities since it is an OVERVIEW course. The main goal of the course is to help you learn about the tasks in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in taking the Duolingo English Test
- Excellent for students who want to learn how to improve their score
- Prefect for students who will be taking the test for the first time
- Students who wish to get the certified results immediately
Let me tell you a bit about myself and my teaching experience.
I finished my secondary education in London.
I finished 2 years of studies in only 1 year (the first person in the history of the school to do so!), which got me a scholarship for Oxford.
I started tutoring immediately after finishing high school and in these 15 years of teaching I taught:
- Environmental Science English at the University of Applied Ecology (I have been a University professor for 4 years)
- IELTS / TOEFL / Cambridge exams
- Business English
- Public speaking - preparation for job interviews, presentations, and Ph.D. defense
- Human Resources English
- Engineering English
- Medical English
- Writing styles
- Conversational English
And now, I am here, on UDEMY, to help you prepare for your Duolingo English Test!