DSLR Filmmaking: From Beginner to PRO!
What you'll learn
- How to use your DSLR in full manual mode
- Essentials of camera techniques
- Basics of visual storytelling
- Camera motion
- Lighting principles
- You need a DSLR or SLR type camera, preferable with full manual controls.
- You are dedicated to spend time on practicing what you'll learn in this course
In this course you will learn the same techniques that professional filmmakers use to craft their videos. This course is produced by media training Cinecom, hosted by filmmaker and popular Youtuber Jordy Vandeput.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will learn how to use your DSLR in full manual mode to gain more creative freedom. Next we'll cover the essentials of visual storytelling with composition, motion and lighting. The concept of this course is to make you understand the same techniques that a professional filmmaker uses. This means, we're focusing on bringing your skills to a next level!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a professional filmmaker
- Video enthusiasts
- Creative people
With more than 10 years of passionate experience in video production I host my own production company and Youtube channel.
Our company "Cinecom" produces commercials, corporate's and after movies. I share all the experience I gain through Youtube and Udemy courses.
Before Udemy and Youtube, I worked 3 years for the international e-learning company "Envato Tuts+", where I created more than 20 online courses.