DSLR Cameras Made Simple: Take Pictures With Confidence
What you'll learn
- An understanding of how the camera works from the inside out.
- The ability to take control of the camera and understand the basic functions.
- The opportunity to use your new knowledge to take creative and artistic photographs
- You will need a DSLR camera. It doesn't really matter what make it is as they all work in a very similar way.
If you have a DSLR you probably also have a large, fat and often confusing manual to go with it! You're probably full of creative ideas but frustrated at how complicated it all seems to take a picture on your DSLR and overwhelmed by menu choices and buttons.
This course will show you how simple the basics of your DSLR really are and teach you how your camera really works. We'll learn about basic settings and use your new technical understanding to take creative and artistic photographs. By the end of the course you will be able to control the camera rather than the camera controlling you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginner photographers who want to take control of their cameras, understand how they work and take creative pictures.
I have been a photographer since I was 16 starting with film cameras, processing and printing my own films as a teenager and then becoming a professional photographer in 2003. I have wide experience of shooting weddings, portraits and commercial photography at a professional level both using film and digital equipment and I enjoy shooting street photography on my Iphone in my spare time as well!
I also have a professional teaching qualification from Cambridge University and I have taught photography alongside my other work in schools to a wide age range of children as well as at A level to more mature students.