Drupal 8 Essential Training
What you'll learn
- Learn to create and manage organisational level Drupal websites.
- Get all the essential skills to administer a Drupal site in an organisation.
- Maintain organisations website with regular updates, backup and restore
- Add new functions and features to the website that is best suited to your organisation
- Give you full confidence to apply for Drupal Web desinger jobs in large organisations.
- No programming or HTML skills is needed to do this course.
- All softwares used in this course are opensource and are available as FREE downloads
This is a comprehensive course covers all essential aspects of Drupal site creation and maintenance. This is a hands-on course, Each concept is fully explained in a clear and professional manner.
In Part 1 of this course (over 30 Videos) you will learn to download & install Drupal, create pages and apply themes.
In Part 2 of the followup course (over 30 videos) you will learn more about various aspects of Drupal site creation and maintenance.
Drupal skills are in great demand and large companies pay good rates for Drupal site development and site management. You are advised to take this course now as your first step to become a well paid Drupal site creator and management expert.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to create websites using Drupal.
- Business Site web designers and developers who want to work with cutting edge CMS technology
- People with some understanding of how the web technologies work will learn fast.
Education: Master’s in Information Technology - University of New South Wales, Business informatics - University of Canberra
Work: 20 years of 'Intranet and Internet web project' management experience in large Government organizations.
My interests are in web technologies, world travel, hiking, motorcycling and more.
I am passionate about opensource software and transferring knowledge to bring positive changes to wider communities.