A Simple and Natural Solution for Candida Overgrowth & SIBO
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How this candida overgrowth happens in the first place so you can support your gut health going forward
- How Candida overgrowth is almost always missed by conventional doctors
- The destruction Candida causes in your gut and the 4R Approach to managing it naturally
- Easy-to-follow meal plan
- List of herbs that can help restore your gut
- List of herbs to detox
- List of what foods to eat and avoid
- The strategies you need to create a gut-healthy lifestyle
- Stress management strategies
- How to restore your gut and immune system
Candida overgrowth is one of the most common conditions I see in clinic. These clients often suffer from symptoms such as digestive issues, fatigue, brain fog, recurring fungal infections, skin problems, mood swings, and more. Some of them have even suffered from these symptoms for years! and some even without knowing the cause of their health problems or how to overcome them.
As is with most illnesses, the answer lies in the gut. Your gut contains hundreds of types of microorganisms, some of which are “good” and some of which are “bad.” In the case of Candida overgrowth, the delicate balance of microorganisms is disrupted, allowing yeast to overgrow and run rampant in your intestinal tract, and even throughout the rest of your body.
The overgrown yeast disturbs the gut's normal activity, impacts every system of your body, and eventually leads to leaky gut, which in turn leads to chronic inflammation, and potentially even autoimmune conditions.
Fortunately, using simple and effective dietary changes, taking high-quality herbal supplements and detoxing, you can restore your gut's healthy microbiome balance starting today.
This course is a comprehensive step-by-step program that will guide you on how to tackle candida or SIBO once and for all
- If you suffer from candida overgrowth
- if you want to prevent candida overgrowth
- if you suffer from SIBO