The Most Comprehensive Dropshipping Guide Ever Created
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What dropshipping is & why it's the best business model for new entrepreneurs
- How to stay motivated through frustrations
- How to register a business as an LLC
- How to create a brand from scratch: creative name, logo, url, etc.
- How to design a clean, high-converting website
- The essential Shopify apps to add & the apps that are a waste of money
- Exactly what makes a winning product and where to find it
- The most consistent Facebook ad strategy for testing products
- How to analyze advertising data & the most important metrics
- How to scale up and spend five figures a day profitably on ads
- How to overcome the worst issues that nobody else will warn about
- How to travel for free just through business expenditures
- How to retarget using Facebook ads to recapture lost sales
- How to send out automatic emails and text messages for abandoned carts
- How to set up high ROAS Google ads that run themselves on autopilot
- How to correctly word responses to customer inquiries
- When, where, and how to hire employees
- How to earn up to 6.8% free cashback on product costs
- How to sell a brand for a huge payout
- How to diversify into other business models with money you've earned
- No previous experience in e-commerce, marketing, website design, or dropshipping is required
- No technical or coding skills are required - If you have access to a computer, you can follow along with everything this course teaches
- You must have a strong desire to achieve financial freedom in your life
With the increasing surge in coronavirus cases, many workers will be forced to stay home without pay. There is no better time to start an online business than now. More people will be ordering online to avoid having to go out in public. More people will be spending time on social media where they can view your ads. Start your e-commerce dropshipping business now, so you can have a consistent income even if you can't go into your normal job.
There is only one profession on earth where you can earn more than a doctor—using only your laptop— with less than six hours of training: dropshipping. Without the need to handle inventory, this business model is incredibly scalable, yet simple enough to be easily learned by beginners. This course will teach you everything you need to know to take a store to five figure days and beyond.
My name is David Hanlin, and I'm an e-commerce expert who runs a half a dozen online stores generating up to nearly $25,000 a day. I've perfected a simple, step-by-step, repeatable method for creating profitable online stores from scratch, with no prior experience.
Create A Life-Changing E-Commerce Business With AliExpress Dropshipping
Understand the Necessary Mindset
Create a Brand, Logo, and Highly Converting Website
Research, Source, and Import Winning Products
Test Products, Scale, and Retarget with Facebook Ads
Recover Lost Sales With Text, Email, and Google Ads
Hire Valuable Employees To Your Team
Increase Your Margins With Affiliate Programs
Travel The World For Free With Rewards From Business Expenses
Overcome the Issues Nobody Else Warns You About
Generate Passive Income From Anywhere in the World With an Online Business
The dropshipping business model has been around for a few years now, and a lot of people claim that because of this, it's too competitive or "saturated" to make a profit. The reality is, the global e-commerce market sees over $25 trillion in sales annually, so there's more than enough business to go around. You just need to stand out above the competition.
Since there are so many people in the dropshipping space, the amount of information is overwhelming, and it can be difficult to determine what is reliable. With my course, you will have the exact same system that has taken every single one of my stores to massive profitability. Like clockwork.
Course Content and Overview
All encompassing, this course is designed for you if you're brand new to dropshipping, if you've already tried it but haven't succeeded, and even if you've already seem some success but want to take it to the next level. It's filled to the brim with 99+ lectures including live walkthroughs, a plethora of helpful outside resources, downloadable files, and much more.
We start with the intro to dropshipping, discussing the mindset required to be successful, why it's such a great business model for new entrepreneurs, and the alternative option of print on demand.
Next, we dive into the "nitty gritty," or the backend setup of the store, including apps, logo, domains, email hosting, setting up an LLC, getting a business phone number and address, legal policies, shipping zones, and everything else necessary to get your website up and running.
After that, I walk you through exactly how to design your website to convert customers at a high rate, covering website theme, menus, home page, stock photos, product page, and more.
We then dive into product research, and I explain what makes a winning product, where to find it, and how to import it directly into your store with the click of a button.
The following section goes into detail about every single one of the issues that I've encountered in my dropshipping journey and how to overcome them. Nobody else will even mention these issues—I will show you exactly how to overcome them.
Then, it's on to ads—how to design a clean looking advertisement, how to set up the campaigns on Facebook, who to target, how to scale up and spend $1000s a day on a single ad set profitably, how to analyze the data, how to create custom and lookalike audiences, and more.
Credit and outsourcing are discussed next, and then it's retargeting—autopilot Google ads, automatic retargeting flows for email and text messages that get an incredible return on ad spend (ROAS).
Lastly, we discuss the future. How to run a portfolio of stores, how to sell your stores for large payouts, and how to invest the money that you earn into other business ventures.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to get out of the 9-5 and start making money on autopilot
- Anyone who's completely new to dropshipping but wants to get into it
- Anyone who's tried dropshipping previously but wasn't successful due to inferior strategies
- Anyone who's seen some success in dropshipping but wants to take it to the next level
- Anyone who's heard about e-commerce or dropshipping but has no idea where to start
- Anyone who wants to start an online business and work from their bed or the beach
- Anyone looking to supplement their existing income and start a side hustle