Root Cause Analysis: Drill Down Tool
What you'll learn
- How to deliver the Drill Down Tool effectively
- How to deploy this tool in practical scenarios and real life examples
- How to effectively deploy root cause analysis using this tool
- You'll be able to fix a range of your issues and problems
- You'll be able to confidently identify the root causes plaguing your processes
- You will instil confidence in your leaders that the solutions you identify are the right ones
- You'll produce value adding information to make better decisions
- You can upskill your team members on the tool, continually improving its delivery
- Get ahead of your competitors in improving process performance today
- Instil a mindset of root cause analysis throughout the organization
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior root cause analysis knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Being able to root cause your organization's biggest problems is a skill highly in demand in today's workforce. To do this, you need to deploy a technique and an approach that enables you to follow an effective process, and identify your final cause.
This is where the Drill Down Tool comes in. This highly effective and often overlooked root cause analysis tool is perfect for:
- Identifying your problem clearly.
- Breaking the problem down into its constituent parts.
- Running through a logical process.
- Identifying the final causes(s) of your problem.
The tool enables you to tackle issues by breaking them down and dealing with them in their individual parts, one by one. It also gives you confidence that you will be able to get to your final cause, ready to solution the fix. In this course we will cover the following:
- The fundamentals of the tool - its purpose, importance and background.
- How to build the tool - running over the key building blocks behind the delivery of the tool.
- Demonstrations - with these demonstrations being based on real life examples of the Drill Down being deployed.
- The varying approaches - the Drill Down can be delivered in more than one way. We will cover this.
At the end of this course, you will be able to effectively deploy the Drill Down Tool in a range of scenarios, for a range of proposed outcomes and in the right format to suit your needs. It really is a highly effective tool that you can deliver quickly and successfully in your own organization.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to root cause errors and issues as they arise
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to root cause errors and issues as they arise
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as root causing your issues from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this topic
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!