Dress to Kill: A Men's Primer on Style and Fashion
What you'll learn
- Point out the 4 core elements needed for any great personal style
- Become an authority on style and fashion and give advice to others
- Use a famous psychology principle to get other to associate traits like confidence, intelligence, ambition and wealth to you based solely on how you're dressed
- Pick out clothes that naturally highlight your natural features and form
- Get dressed in 5 minutes or less
- Set up your closet so you always have something to wear
- Stand out from everyone else around you and get noticed regardless of whatever dress code you have to follow
- Attract romantic partners by infusing sexuality into your style
- Have your clothes start conversations for you with just one special piece of clothing
- Dress for your body type
- Get your time and brain power back by spending less time at the mall searching for clothes or in front of your closet
- Put together more than a week's worth of outfit with only 10 items of clothing
- Save money by extending the life of your clothes
- Stock up on great clothes by going shopping at the RIGHT times of the year
- No prior knowledge or experience needed!
Learn the foundational elements of style and fashion that you will need to put together a personal look that's repeatable, timeless and will turn heads everywhere you go.
Dress Better Than Anyone in the Room...Without Hiring a Stylist or Spending Tons of Money
- Discover the backbone behind any personal style with the 4 Pillars of Style
- Use the Halo Effect with your clothes to implant attractive traits about yourself into the mind of others
- Express who you are and where you are from regardless of a "mandatory dress code"
- Boost your confidence and self-image without having to do anything
- Tell the difference between clothes that FIT and clothes that DON'T.
- Attract romantic partners and potential business opportunities
- Build a wardrobe that will be in style regardless of what's "in"
- Save time and energy by getting dressed in 5 minutes or less
See, Think, Act, and Get Dressed Like a Fashion Expert
Judging the way men dress nowadays, it seems like men get dressed by accident rather than on purpose. And it isn't for a lack of trying but rather a lack of knowledge. If you look at women's magazines there's always something teaching them how to look great but there's hardly anything in the men's magazines. And for that reason, this course was created.
This course is different from any other fashion course because it doesn't give you outfits and models to copy but gives you the knowledge, reference points, and rules that you can follow so you can look great all by YOURSELF, without the help of stylists or friends.
These days, having a great personality can take you far and will open doors for you. But having great style and fashion will open doors for you without having to say a word. You will get treated differently, opportunities that were never available will become everyday occurrences. Improved job promotions and romantic partners will start to come into your life...
All because of an improved fashion sense.
But probably the most desired feeling or outcome that most are after (and will get) is that feeling of finally KNOWING WHAT YOU'RE DOING when it comes to style and fashion!
Content and Overview
In its entirety, this course is under an hour long. It was made that way to keep your attention and keep you engaged. More importantly, so you can get off the computer and start putting what you learned into practice so you can start getting the results you want faster.
The course has been broken up into several parts, each part building on the one before it. Though in chronological order, don't feel the need to watch it all in one sitting. It's recommended that you pause the course after each section and try out what you learned.
The course is made up of a combination of videos and slides. In it, you'll receive the actionable knowledge followed by examples to help you see how it can all be applied in real life. You're going to start with the basics of style and fashion and work your way up to the final product and end with how to take care of your clothes once you've bought them.
Along the way you'll develop the vocabulary of a fashion designer so you and your tailor can speak the same language. You'll be able to create desire in others yet remain classy. You'll create great first impressions, learn which key features of a garment decide how the clothing fits your body, and to use your clothes to start conversations FOR YOU.
There is also a FAQ section at the end to answer questions that may have come up while going through the course. Don't worry if you don't find your question there as this section will be frequently updated.
Like I mentioned, you don't need to have any prior fashion knowledge to take this course. All you need is a passion to look better and to experience life on a different level.
To sum it up, out of all the advantages you have available to you, there's nothing like the ones that will be granted to you once you transform the way you look. That can only happen when you know what you're doing and start getting dressed on purpose.
And this course can show you how.
Who this course is for:
- It's for those who want to look great but don't know how or where to start
- It's for you if you are looking to gain a strong foundational knowledge in style and fashion.
- It's for those who are tired of watching other people get complimented on how great they look and want to start turning heads themselves.
- It's for those who want to feel confident in the decision they make when picking out clothes
- This course is for those who want to comfortable in their body again
My name is Pablo Rosario. By day, I’m the program director of an international business mastermind and networking company. By night, I help guys all around the world on how to simply be better. I’ve spoken at numerous events along side New York Times best selling authors, world re-known experts and other well known specialists. I’ve helped over 400+ people from different backgrounds and industries improve certain areas of their lives, mainly fashion.
I have a degree in psychology and a passion for helping people tap into their potential and be the best version of themselves so they can experience life at the highest level.