Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC - For Absolute Beginners
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get started with Dreamweaver by navigating the interface and workspace.
- Creating your first web page.
- Adding hyperlinks to your pages.
- Customizing the design and content of your web pages.
- Creating and publishing your first website.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and their importance.
- Previewing your web pages in various web browsers and devices.
- Adding format style text.
- Organizing blocks of text by working with unordered list and ordered lists.
- Inserting multimedia on your web pages.
- Demonstration on the fundamentals of laying out pages.
- Using the code navigator tool.
- Practical tips for managing content and your website.
- Using the Fluid Grid Layout feature to help make designing for multiple screens easier.
- Quickly editing your pages using spell check and find and replace tools.
- Discover the differences between HTML4 and HTML5
- Dreamweaver CC
In the 12-hour Learn Dreamweaver Creative Cloud (CC) video training course, you will discover how to easily and quickly design your first website using this popular web development software.
Your professional trainer will teach you the basics of creating a web page that includes text, images, and hyperlinks.
Learn how to customize the design and content of your web pages. You’ll also find out how to use essential features in Dreamweaver such as previewing your pages before they are published, and designing for multiple screens.
The comprehensive course continues with tutorials discussing how to publish and manage your website, and practical tips for quickly editing your pages before they are published.
This beginner level course is intended for those who are just being introduced to Dreamweaver and website design. It’s taught at a casual pace so that learners have plenty of time to absorb the information.
This course includes:
- Exercise files
- An optional quiz to test what you’ve learned
- Certificate of completion
IMPORTANT: This course is for absolute beginners. If you're looking for a fast paced course, consider another course.
What people are saying:
“With any course that hasn't been updated in a couple of years, there were some parts that were no longer relevant to CC now - fluid grid layouts being one tool that has been replaced in Dreamweaver CC 2017. I would definitely take another course with this instructor.” -Jan Beasley
“I've taken 21% of the course, and so far, it has been fantastic. Admittedly, I am new to website building and know very little about coding and even less about css. I thought I would hate css, but the instructor is fantastic. He explains things in a clear-cut, concise manner. I am building a website for my church and took the job as webmaster. The old static site will soon be gone and a new, up-to-date, ‘live’ website will take its place. I can't wait to learn more!” –Dan Booth
“Very good; rate of instruction excellent; many pauses to illustrate potential destructive choices; very good and this is my fourth webinar.” -Walter Warren
- Anyone new to creating websites or web development.