How to get your dream desk job in Australia
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get current understanding of professional career environment in the Australia
- Learn about dealing with really difficult interview situations with Australian employers
- Become ready to attend interviews confidently for jobs
- Learn to identify information sources to understand salary, application process
- Acheive good understanding of what it takes to be prepared securing a professional role in Australia
- Get the highest opportunity to secure your dream desk job
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO job searching knowledge required - I'll teach you everything you need to know
So you want to start your desired dream job at a big corporation in Australia?
You are a recent university graduate, recently moved to Australia, working in any job just to pay the bill and seeing a number of roadblocks to get that desired white collar dream job.
Am I right?
And let me guess: You took advice from random friends and ‘referred’ white collar worker friends, paid to get your resume checked or desperately requested friends to refer you to their company manager, because you only think good white-collar dream jobs can only be secured by referrals or word-to-mouth. You have become impatient and want a quick solution to this frustrating problem of not starting a desk job?
My name’s Faisal Ahmed, I’m an award nominated Human Resources Professional in Australia… And I’ve designed How to get your dream desk job career in Australia especially for YOU.
Building on my years of experience in the Australia job market helping the right candidate to get the right job, How to get your dream desk job career in Australia is a microscopically polished methods and tactics to help you secure a fruitful career opportunity in the land of OZ.
A huge range of topics are covered, including job market ins and outs of Australia, salary guide, professional attire for Australia white collar workplaces, interviews, resumes, job search websites, recruitment agencies. The course only includes how you can draft and write your own resume and how to make your resume noticeable to all employers.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don’t have enough time: Not an issue. We’ve designed this course so you can learn everything you need in as little as ONE WEEK.
- You’re still weighing up the value: Listen. We’ve made this course better than anything resource you’ll find. If you don’t 100% get everything you need from it… we’ll give you your MONEY BACK.
- You don’t have any previous experience: Seriously, not a problem. This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners in the Australian job market to professionals who are already working in a white collar role. (And yes, even existing white collar professionals take this course to quickly identify the latest tactics, while refreshing existing tactics).
No other course will give you the vast opportunities of a dream desk job in as fast a time as this. Have other courses done this for you?
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
Firstly, I’ll teach you how to sharpen your resume to make your skills marketable and noticeable to Australian employers.
This course provides live resume updating which you can use to update your resume at the same time. As. You. Learn. This is THE most motivating and effective way to absorb information.
- You’ll start by understanding the Australian job market and forming an understanding about how to place yourself in the market.
- Next up: You’ll learn everything you need to know about interview day, which includes preparing for difficult questions, how to look your best at the interview, and what questions NOT to ask to employers at interview.
- You’ll learn salary information about your job in Australia so that you not only get your dream job, but you get the MAXIMUM SALARY for your dream desk job.
- You’ll learn all how to write the wording and structure of your own resume. You wouldn’t learn to copy-paste from a template, but build it yourself. And we’ll teach you exactly how to do that.
- And finally, we’ll take a look at how to get live Open Office Hours once a week for ONE YEAR.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $205? This is a WORTHWHILE investment in yourself to get that $45,000 to $90,000 per annum (or more) salaried dream desk job that you always wanted.
What else will I get if I buy this course now?
- FULL LIFETIME ACCESS (including video downloads and updates) for a ludicrously affordable one-off fee.
- PEACE OF MIND: Learn from an Australian multiple award nominated teacher who worked in many industries.
- CONINUOUS SUPPORT: Whenever you need it, in the course forums.
- SUPERIOR LEARNING: Build your own career path, with not an outdated concept.
- OPEN OFFICE HOURS so that you can ask ANY question that comes to your mind live once a week. And we’re always here for you on the Udemy forums.
Why learn methods and tactics to get your dream desk job career in Australia?
- Australia is without doubt THE best country with secure environment for your family, stable workplace legislations and great place for career growth. Almost all multinational companies have an Australian headquarter.
- You can develop your skills about the job market and how to get an edge from the hundreds of candidates already searching for jobs.
- A good white collar desk job career will open up many doors and opportunities for you for the future career development.
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to learn how to get a white collar job in Australia. This is a complete course, and it teaches you everything from the comfort of your own time.
It’s also for anyone who wants to understand how to get a white collar job after migrating to Australia from another country. It will EMPOWER you in a way that you will not have to rely on friends or other experts to find your desired job.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you’re still not convince, I urge you to check out my reviews. No other course on the World Wide Web would give you such consistent feedback about career progression in Australia.
Whether you’ve got plans to be the next high paying Project Manager, Accountant, Financial Analyst, Customer Service Manager, Medical Officer, or you want to get ahead at work and increase your earning potential, I GUARANTEE anyone will find How to get your dream desk job career in Australia course show-stoppingly useful.
A quick summary of why How to get your dream desk job career in Australia is the number one resource for job candidates, like you-
- Time-tested, quick-to-pick up learning strategies
- Quality insider tips, that only the pros normally know
- Home-based learning—so you can go as fast or slow as you please
- Simple, jargon-free language and HD definition
Who Am I?
I am currently working as Human Resources Advisor in Melbourne, Australia, and I’m so excited to share my learning with you.
I have a degree in Human Resources from La Trobe University in Australia, and am a Human Resource professional who work both in Eastern Australia and Western Australia. Since working a Human Resources Advisor for over 5 years, I’ve never lost my love for helping candidates to succeed in job searching.
Maybe that’s why my goal is so simple: To get as many people benefiting with the career journey in Australia as possible. But more importantly, that my courses are enjoyable and deliver tangible results for you… Today and tomorrow.
These are the things that drive me to keep pushing what’s possible in online learning.
- Interest to learn about the Australian job industry
- Willing to start their professional career in Australia
- Willing to have career development scopes in Australia
- Recent University graduates who are looking to enter into a white collar job
- Newly migrated Australians who needs know the difference between the job market of their home country and Australia