Drawing with 4 Techniques
- No Skills
- Love in Art,Simple Pencil and Paper
In the third way you learn to draw with proportions. Be careful like a ruler. Follow the millimetres. We discover the slopes and angles. Slope Angle Distance Scale. What is the importance of scale in drawing? The fourth way you learn is to draw a volume. Discover each topic in four major volumes. Spherical cylindrical cubes and cones. The objects are all made in four volumes. Even a bird. We practice rotating the volumes.
Combining volumes to make objects. No object is complicated because I will teach you analytics skills. Use the objects themselves instead of imagination and pictures. Draw the object in your hand. Accurate and close. Your eye and hand triangle should be strengthened. For this you can pass these master fundamental lessons.
You understand the intensity and direction of light shading. How is the shadow shape created? How does light dance on your hand? See technical notes and geometry of light and shadow. How does light shadow the volumetric collision? What is cast shadow and how is it created? Sunlight or artificial light? What is the highlight? How do shadows and objects affect each other? What do the cube and cylinder shades look like?
What are the shades of gray? Is it with thousands of dark and light? Not just three degrees of tonalities. Black and white gray. How light shades on fabric? Again three degrees on the cloth. Black and white gray. How do light or broken surfaces change light? Look at the glitter and shine of the glass. Practice sharp reflections on the glass.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wishes to draw. Any age and anywhere. Practice the course with understanding volumes. Spherical cylindrical cubes and cones. Everything is drew with these four volumes. I start with simple exercises. But do you believe that at the end of the course you can draw your own family photos with the techniques of this course? Yes, from simple lines and circles and ellipses to pictures
- 11:02Figure Drawing of Horse - Part 1
- 08:47Figure Drawing of Horse - Part 2
- 05:58Figure Drawing of Lion
- 05:39Figure Drawing of FOX
- 12:14Contour Drawing of OBJECTS
- 04:07Figure Drawing of Woman
- 03:56Contour Drawing of Bird
- 03:29Contour Drawing of Butterfly
- 05:26Volumetric Lamps
- 10:29Technique 1 - Volumetric
I am a designer an ART instructor. I advise you to learn drawing basically. In all the courses that I learn you, I will teach the basically of drawing. draw a face or a cube are same. My teaching method's is from beginners to advanced. With a simple pencil or color. I try to emphasize the basic drawing. About PROPORTIONS. From whole to details. Your fears will be disappear. Your skills will be better.