Drawing From Photographs - Grid Drawing Method Made Simple!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Draw Amazing pencil drawings by hand!
- Use Photographs as a source of inspiration
- Develop your basic drawing skills
- Enjoy this rewarding hobby without any barriers!
- No prior experience is needed.
- You will need a photograph, either real or an image online.
- A Pencil or two and some paper.
Being able to draw is one of the most rewarding hobbies available. It is extremely cheap, can be started and stopped at a moments notice, and you can get some terrific results in a matter of minutes.
But beginners and new artists are faced with a challenge, "How can I create good looking images, if I have never learned to draw?" Well, the answer my friend, is waiting for you in this course.
'Drawing from Photographs' is your guide to creating hand-drawn images by using photos as your reference. In this course, I will be your 'drawing-guide' as I walk you through the entire process from choosing the right image, to mapping out your framework and finally in to the shading process. I will also share with you have to add those final enhancements using the computer.
There is no special terminology or advanced concepts to grasp. Everything I did to create the main project, I share with you in simple terms. There is also no time constraint. One of the joys of creating pencil drawings is that you can start and stop when you have the time. So if you can only do 20-30minutes a day. You can draw, stop, put away your image and come back to it later. Great for those of us with a busy life!
The course is broken down into short lectures. Each focusing on a single step in the process. As you complete each step, you will have laid the foundation for the next lecture. This is very much a follow-along course. And once you have completed this process a couple of times, you will be able to adapt the work-flow to suit your own style.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to draw and have their images look professional and well crafted. Even if you have not drawn for years, do not consider yourself creative or have always put-off learning because of the time investment then this course is for you.
Come join me and start drawing your image today!
- You should take this course if you want to create pencil drawings by hand.
- You should take this course if you want to learn to draw from photographs.
- You should take this course if you are held back from drawing because it 'looks' hard!
In this first step we are going to select our reference image and enhance it, to better suit our needs.
In this second step we are going to prepare our drawing surface to make mapping-out a breeze!