Drawing Dogs: Basic Techniques to Improve Your Illustrations
What you'll learn
- How to observe the dog
- How to draw a dog by using simple shapes
- How to draw the bone structure of the dog
- How to draw the canine's paws and head
- How to identify and draw the different dog breeds
- and MORE!
- A piece of paper, a pencil, an eraser, etc (anything to draw with)
- No previous drawing experience necessary
In this course we'll lay down the foundation for your canine figure studies with some essential lessons to get you started. What you will learn in this course will help you understand some fundamental aspects of drawing dogs.
If you are looking for a course that will help you better understand and draw the canine figure, this is the course for you! Join me in this easy, step-by-step process for drawing dogs of all kinds!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner artists who are interested in learning how to draw the dog figure.
- Art students
- Art enthusiasts
- Dog owners
My name is Antonia Dewey and I have been an artist for over ten years.
From a young age it was my passion to draw, paint and create. Over the years I have studied and put into practice all that I use today.
It is my goal to teach any struggling artists show-off their imagination through the art!