Drawing and Painting on the iPad with Procreate
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Users will have a deep understanding of Procreate
- Create Speedraw videos they can post online
- Create and import custom brushes
- Have a basic understanding of how to compose and create a painting
- You will need an iPad, preferably a newer one (iPad air, iPad Pro or a recent iPad Mini)
- You will need the Procreate application from the app store
- Some basic familiarity with the iPad would be useful
From the moment Steve Jobs walked on stage and unveiled the iPad I’ve wanted to draw on one. It took a couple years for the hardware and software to catch up but now the iPad a fantastic little art studio you can easily take anywhere.
I believe it’s best to learn through examples. here is what we will be doing in this course:
We will be going over the tools
After going over the tools we will be using them to draw to reinforce how they work
The drawing sessions are simple and easy to follow, anyone can do them
We will go through how simple comic strips are made step by stem from drawing panels to pencils to inks to colors and backgrounds
We will be learning all the shortcuts and options associated with each and every tool.
The final project will take all the skills we’ve learned and combining them into one final painting
Why Procreate? The best drawing app for he iPad is Procreate. procreate has been listed in the iPad’s top selling apps month after month and for good reason. It rivals many desktops apps for power and features. In this class we tackle Procreate to start drawing on the iPad.
Who is this for:
People who want to learn to draw but don’t know where to start
Illustrators looking to learn everything about Procreate
People who love drawing and sketching and want to start doing it digitally
Now updated for Procreate 5.
- People who have an iPad and want to learn how to draw
- Illustrators learning to sketch and draw
- Illustrators with experience who are unfamiliar with the iPad
Welcome to the course where we are going to be drawing in Procreate on the iPad. in this lecture I'm going over the course and what you can expect and what you will need to take this class.
Where are the brushes? How do I erase? How do I change brushes sizes? We go over the basics and where you can find everything in Procreate.
Making a layer is easy, but how do the pros use layers? That's what we're going over in this section. And to do it we're going to be sketching and painting a strawberry.
There have been some new features added in the latest version of Procreate, in this section I'll be reviewing these new features from a high level.