Draw Wild Animals using Pastel Pencils Volume 1
What you'll learn
- Draw an Elephant, Lion and Kingfisher using Pastel Pencils
- Use the Pastel Pencil Techniques learnt to draw other realistic Animal Paintings
- Use the light to dark rule when layering pastel tones
- Draw a variety of wild animals and birds
- Selection of Pastel Pencils (Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils are what Colin uses and refers to)
- Pastel Paper - Colin uses Sand Coloured Ingres Fabriano Paper A4 (the raised tooth side of the paper)
- Eraser (Colin uses a double ended eraser which has a soft and hard end)
In my 30+ Years of Teaching Experience I have found that Pastel Pencils is the by far the easiest art medium to pick up and learn.
This Wild Animals Volume 1 includes 3 Subjects that you will learn to draw using Pastel Pencil Techniques and is designed for all levels. The 3 Subjects included are:
We provide you with an outline drawing for each subject so that you do not have to draw free hand. Trace this through to your paper or print it straight out using your printer.
Colin walks you through step by step with Video instruction how to draw each stage. You'll learn how to build colours and create a piece of art you can be proud of.
Each subject contains a series of Video Lessons breaking down the subject into bitesize chunks that you can follow and return to with ease.
If you've love drawing and want to discover easy techniques to create stunning art that you can transfer to your own pictures then this course is for you
Who this course is for:
- Absolute Beginner Artists
- Students with some drawing experience wishing to use pastels
- Experienced artists that wish to learn Colin's self taught pastel pencil techniques and use them with their own work
Colin Bradley became a professional artist in 1982 and opened his gallery in Broadstairs the same year. With 35+ years experience, 30,000 subscribers on YouTube and over 3 million views, his teaching has inspired people all around the world. Over the years, Colin has developed a range of unique techniques which you won’t find anywhere else.