Draw the sword: easy way to create 2d game art in 30 minutes
- You need just to download one program (free), open eyes and repeat all the right moves
If you never know how to draw something, for your game or for pleasure, you don't understand how to start but really want (maybe for years) - time has come. In this short video course You will get the very first basics of drawing vector graphics on computer - for RPG, for arcade or adventure, for anything else.
Just because You can and now You have the correct tool.
Few months ago I have no idea how to start. All my painting skills - from school lessons and was very primitive. But I want to start make my own graphics for my own games. I just want to start make something better than yesterday.
You can do the same and - with my help - get it easier and faster.
Little bit more than 30 minutes and You will draw Your very first blades and swords^ short sword and double bladed sword (or knife). Just follow the instruction from the video, make the right moves - and it will be done.
There no need in special skills. You don't need to have any skills or professional software. Just willing and little bit patience. Video builded for very beginners and I speak slowly, than anybode understand what to do.
Hope You will like this course and in next our You will be proud owner of Your first 2d game art created by Your hands.
Good luck! See You on the course - just click "Start Learning Now"
- Indie game developers who don't have resources to hire designers
- Small game development teams to increase productivity
- Who want to start drawing vector graphics with easy steps
- Hello and What about this course?
- Where to get Free Professional Software for creating Game Art?
- How to work in program? Basic functionality
- Drawing simple one hand sword
- Drawing double bladed sword
- How to create many swords in a minute?
- Copycat Technology - draw everything you need
- How to save time if you don't have enough resources to draw graphics by yourself
Always work on many projects - searching for new ideas and interesting niches. Interested in game art, design and development. Basically have the Master Degree in Electronics, but still work on articles, game art, music and songs, etc.
Creator of few mobile games for iOS but in process understand that game graphics much cooler. Use Inkscape, Photoshop, Pixlr for graphics and Vegas Pro, Camtasia, AfterEffects, HitFilm 2 Ultimate for Video.
Host in own Youtube show on Russian "Mooviestroy".
Produce graphics elements, gameplay elements, logos and etc.
Just want to share some sides of life experience and show that anybody can try himself in things that he likes.