- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master drawing any Cat through simple steps.
- Understand better the basics of Drawing.
- Discover how to use basic Shapes to recreate real world objects and Animals.
- Discover many different techniques to use art for fun and enjoyment
- Right now, the Course includes Bombay Cats, Persian and the Sphynx Cats
- Master Drawing Animals in a fun, Cartoonish way!
- You'll only need a Pencil, Pen and Paper or Computer with a Drawing Software of your choice.
- No special drawing skills required, just the will to Learn!
Over 1000 students have joined this Art Course and learned to Draw amazing Cats!
Learn to Draw Cats, these Majestic Creatures, with us.
- Teachers with Years of experience on Drawing and Digital Painting;
- Professional Artists;
- Fundamentals of Drawing explained in a Simple manner;
- Several Courses on the Udemy Platform with High Ratings!
This Art Course is suited for any level of Drawing, either if you want to up your Character and Creature Design skills or to learn some of the basics. We'll be Drawing Cats throughout the Art Course while going over basics, so you can follow Step by Step and improve your Animal Drawings by Practicing!
We'll be covering a lot of the principles of Drawing from:
- to Inking
- to Coloring
For the Course you'll need either a Pencil + Piece of Paper or a Drawing Tablet + Drawing Software of your choice! Either works, you can also just pick your favourite Drawing Tool and follow along the shapes, there's nothing wrong with that! It's better that you keep yourself comfortable while doing these Drawing exercises, than to use something you dislike.
I'll be using Manga Studio / Clip Studio with my drawing tablet but you're free to use whatever you feel more used to, since the important thing to do here is just practice.
In this Art Course we'll be Drawing Cats from different Cat Breeds. This will help you figure out different Shapes and when to use them properly, so you can improve your Drawing Skills by Drawing Animals.
We'll be Covering:
- the Slick Sphynx;
- the Pompous Persian;
- the Smooth Bombay;
We believe in Improving your Drawing Skills by Doing, so we won't be spilling out hours of Theory where you just listen and watch us draw, we'll have you Drawing Cats from the Start! We believe in Improving by Practising.
This Course is also suitable for Children and for Kids, since we'll be Drawing very family friendy and Cute Cartoon Cats, a fun subject perfect for a Beginner. (Who doesn't love Drawing Animals?)
At the end of this class you'll be able to Draw ANY Cat you want in whatever pose you desire by Mastering these 3 Cat Breeds in 3 Main poses for each.
Learn to Love Drawing Cats.
Can't wait to see you in Class! Join now and be a part of the Community!
Click the Buy Now button and we'll see you inside!
Patricia Caldeira and Miguel Silva @ Don Corgi
- You Love Cats.
- You'd like to learn how to make ANY kind of Cat in a position of your Choice.
- Want to brush up your Drawing skills from the ground up Step by Step.
- Looking to Master your Drawing Skills, through exercises and basic Animal Drawing
- Or you're a total Drawing Beginner, and what to start with a fun subject, Cats!
- You Love Drawing and want to Master drawing Cute Animals!
Hey everyone! My name is Patricia Caldeira and here I'll tell you a little bit about myself and what this Course "How to Draw Majestic Animals: Cats" is all about.
Let's get started!
In this Lecture we'll learn how to create a Slick Sphynx Cat Standing in three different Positions:
We'll be covering everything starting from simple Basic Shapes and Build up from there, drawing reference Lines, Sketching and then Cleaning everything up in the end.
Here we'll learn how to create the same Sphynx Cat as before, but in a Sleeping Pose.
We'll be covering Three main Positions:
We'll be going through Basic Shapes, so you can follow along on your own and take your time. Follow me while I sketch, Draw and Clean up the Lines for this Drawing.
In this Lecture we'll be going through the Pompous Persian Cat in a Standing Pose.
We'll be covering three Main Positions:
We'll start with drawing references with shapes like Circles and Rounded Rectangulars and go on from there.
In this Lecture we'll be going through How to Draw a Cat in a Sleeping Position, for the Persian Cat.
We'll cover three Main Positions:
This is a more relaxed pose, where the cat is closer to the ground and less "compressed", quite more stretched out. We'll start with some basic shapes and build up from there.
In this Lecture we'll be going on How to Draw a Cat in a Standing Position, for the super Smooth Bombay Cat.
We'll cover three main Positions:
The Bombay cat has a smoother hair than the rest of the Cats, something in between the Persian and the Sphynx Cat. We'll start with some simple basic Shapes, go through sketching and move on to the Clean Lines.
In this Class we'll cover How to Draw a Cat Sleeping, in this case, a Bombay Cat.
We'll go through three main Positions:
This is a very relaxed pose, so he'll be mostly streched out across the floor. We'll start with basic Shapes and Sketch everything out, till we Clean the lines up and Color it.