Draw a tree using the Paintology app
- Have the free Paintology app installed on your tablet or phone
- Some basic understanding of drawing and tones
- Basic understanding of contrasts in drawing
Trees are a great subject to get into drawing and the same applies to digital drawing.
Get your phone or tablet lying around and you will be surprised at how quickly you can draw a tree just like this.
No technical experience required just a short half an hour of your time to follow my step by step drawing process.
You will see that drawing requires no artistic ability as such, but an understanding of the tones which I explain here.
Once you master this, you will be able to tackle pretty much every drawing that comes into your head.
Look for more tutorials that I have made and rediscover that creative spark inside of you!
- Beginner digital artists who want to make use of their tablets
- Artists both beginner and advanced in making realistic drawings with Paintology
- Digital artists who want to expand their knowledge of drawing
- Artists who are familiar with Photoshop but prefer a more accessible app for Android
- Drawing - Blocking06:08
- Drawing the details - Part 104:13
- Drawing the details - Part 201:49
- Study the final drawing04:34
- Whole drawing (start to finish)19:21
I come from a very technical background but like many folks, I am very passionate about drawing and painting. In the recent years I have rekindled some of the lost interest in drawing when I was young.
I have done extensive drawings using pastels, pencils, acrylics and watercolors. My new found love is digital drawing and how versatile this medium truly is.
I hope to express and share my passion through these tutorials.