Draw a Kitten: Drawing Animals is Fun for Beginners (2021)
What you'll learn
- Draw a cute cartoon kitten
- Learn a drawing process which will improve your drawings
- Create all types of useful illustrations
- Use artistic analysis to turn real life objects into simple cartoons
- You should have something to draw with
- Either paper and pencil or a computer with drawing tablet is recommended
- If you are proficient at drawing with a mouse using software tools you can also follow this course
- Software techniques and/or detailed drawing techniques are not covered in this course
This course is designed to give you the ability to draw a cartoon kitten with your own personal style and design. More importantly, the course walks you through the entire drawing process so that you can use the techniques learned in this course to make nice cartoon drawings of whatever you want!
Drawing Made Easy:
Study Your Subject
Create Some Guidelines
Draft a Sketch
Trace with Fine Lines
Color and Shade
"Draw a Kitten" is broken down into easy-to-follow lessons including photo reference, studying the kitten anatomy, sketch phase, refined line work, coloring, light and shade, and some special touch-up techniques to enhance the quality of your overall drawing. Although this lesson is designed to be easy enough for a drawing novice to pickup, it also follows professional illustration guidelines for those who are interested in pursuing art and design careers. Arts and crafts hobbyists can also benefit from this course by picking up these step-by-step drawing techniques which break down the drawing process and make it easy for anyone to draw.
If you struggle with drawing, or if you are a beginner to drawing, this class is perfect for you. Anyone can learn to draw, and anyone can improve their drawing skills. It is not magic. It is a processed used by all artists and all talent levels. Once you understand the basics you will be able to draw, and you can continue to improve over time.
Who this course is for:
- All ages and skill levels of drawing enthusiasts
- Good for beginning artists and cartoon enthusiasts
- Arts and crafts enthusiasts can enhance their work
- Learned drawing techniques also lead towards professional illustration
Brendon Schumacker is an accomplished artist and illustrator with experience in many art forms. Having drawn since a young age, Brendon has a lifetime of educational background in freehand art from various schools in USA and has studied along side with artists of varied backgrounds, giving him a diverse understanding of many illustration styles and techniques. He has published comics and children's books, has done multiple gallery openings, and has been doing freelance illustration and design for over 10 years. His instruction style is casual and entertaining while also being detailed in his examination of varied art techniques.