How to Draft, Review and Negotiate Contracts
What you'll learn
- Draft various Kinds of Contracts
- Review Contracts and Understand the clauses in a contract
- Understand the important elements for a valid contract
- Negotiate a contract for mutual benefit
- Know the rights words to use in a contract
- Although the laws of each countries are different. There are a lot of similarities in certain areas contract law is one such area. Although the base law taken in this course is the English common law, the principles and practical aspects discussed in this course is useful for Entrepreneurs, consultants and professionals based all around the world.
Are you an Entrepreneur? Consultant? Accountant? start-up founder? or an Employee or a Freelancer? Well, then the contract drafting and negotiating course is the best investment you can make for yourself.
In this course we take you through the contract drafting, negotiation and reviewing process. After you have completed the course, you should have a good understanding on how contracts are formed and more importantly how you can draft, review or negotiate a contact. This course walks you through various contracts and what you need to keep in mind during drafting or reviewing a contract. Not only you are taught what you need to know about drafting exceptional contracts, the sample template and worked out solutions will help you create your own agreements.
So what are you waiting for, sign up today to be part of this revolutionary course that will save you time, money and effort on any contracts or agreements that you will have to enter into in your lifetime.
Who this course is for:
- This Contract Drafting Course is meant for everyone out there since it is highly likely that you will be entering into or signing some contract or other be it Rental agreement, Consultancy Agreement or Employment Agreement. Entering into contract is almost inevitable. Learn the nuances and principles of contract drafting and perhaps you might be able to save a lot on paying the lawyers.
- This course is idea for:
- Self-Employed professionals
Vishnu Prasad, FRSA is the CEO and Managing Partner of Law Pundits LLP and Law Pundits Limited, London. Prior to starting law pundits, he has been a corporate lawyer for over seven years having worked in the fields of Intellectual Property, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Contracts and commercial law related matter. He began his career in leading law firms in Bangalore and Delhi before moving to London, where he practiced in commercial lawyer at Morgan Walker Solicitors and later at Tavistock law.
Vishnu was a visiting lecturer in International Business Law at European Business School (Regents University), UK and at Webster University. Vishnu has completed his masters in International Business law from London School of Economics and Political Science and under graduate degree in law from Kerala Law Academy. He also holds a diploma in trade law from Academy of International Trade Law, Macau and certificate in Private International law from The Hague Academy of International Law, Netherlands.
Vishnu is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. He is also a member of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. With law pundits, he has trained professionals and professors from various institute including, Allianz Cornhill, Syntel Technologies, Neyveli Lignite Corporation amongst others. He regularly undertakes training assignments around the world on various law related topics.