DotNetNuke Development Made Easy For ASP.NET Developers!
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install and Configure DNN on IIS or a host
- Create DNN Modules in MVC & Web Forms
- Create DNN Web API
- Create DNN Scheduled Tasks
- Install DNN Modules on DNN websites
Learn about the different files and folder in the project inside the VS
- C# or VB
- Have VS 2013 or later installed
- Have a web host or an access to IIS to install the website
Hello there!, thanks for stopping by. This course is about DotNetNuke development (DNN website development). In this course, you will learn in details how to create a DNN Module and how to create a Data Access Layer (DAL) to save and retrieve data. Also, you will learn how to add Web API to your site so you can allow data exchange. Also, creating Scheduled Tasks inside the DNN so you can create a recurring tasks.
This course will have captions so you can understand the talking well. Also, if you want a translation for your language please let me know and I will try to provide a decent one.
- Anyone who want to learn about DNN Module Development
- Anyone who want to learn about DNN Web API Development
- Anyone who want to learn about DNN Tasks Development