An Introduction to Moho
- You need Moho Debut or Moho Pro.
In this Introduction To Moho video course, Tammy Coron teaches you how to use Moho, an animation tool published by Smith Micro Software.
Here's a look at what this course covers:
- The Interface. Discover how to change the basic configuration of the Moho interface, and how to make your way around the app.
- Importing Images. There’s more than one way to import images!
- Drawing Tools. Find out how to effectively use the Draw Tools in Moho, including the selection tool, the transform tool, and the freehand tool.
- The Layers Panel. Discover how to add layers, delete layers, duplicate layers, and more.
- Layer Management. Find out how to keep layers organized using layer names and group layers.
- Layer Effects. Learn how to use layer effects, like opacity and masking.
- Style Effects. Take your shapes to the next level, and learn how to use shape effects to add shading.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to use Moho.
- 14:02The Basics
- 10:04Layers & Layer Management
- 10:16Finishing Up
- 03:34Moho Tips & Tricks
- 01:01Bonus: Fred Dance
- 08:21Bonus: Clip Studio (Custom Brushes)
Day Of The Indie is a site for game designers, developers, and enthusiasts. Our content — which focuses on gaming — includes reviews, tutorials, articles, and more. Our goal is to provide all the information you’ll need to learn more and level-up!
Your course instructors are Tammy Coron and Chris Language.
Tammy Coron. Even back then, Tammy knew the zombie apocalypse was coming. She’s seen here leveling-up her ‘combat’ skills. And yes, she’s also wearing a hat. Did you really think she wouldn’t be?
Chris Language. Chris learned at an early age that getting your hands dirty can lead to epic rewards. As this rare photo shows, one of those rewards was about to kick in: An epic sugar rush!