Dope Hip Hop In 5 Minutes : Music Production Made Easy
What you'll learn
- A workflow for rapid music making
- The structure and flow of Hip Hop
- Tricks to personalize your music (Reverse, Auto filter, Delay)
- How to layer drums and essential short cuts for Ableton to quicken your workflow skills
- A highly efficient understanding of Ableton Live & DAW practices
- No previous experience needed!
***Want to give music production a try and sound like a pro while doing it?***
***Don’t play an instrument but want to make dope Hip Hop today?***
***Want to make your next track but don't know where to start?***
***Started a track but are unsure of what to add next?***
Then come and join me in this course and start making great sounding Hip Hop in 5 minutes!
No experience of music production or playing an instrument is required.
This course is directly aimed for anyone who wants to try out music production or for producers who don't play a musical instrument.
We will set aside all the boring theory and explanations and instead learn by doing.
I guarantee you will have moments of magic as you find the pieces of music that fit your musical puzzle.
In this course, you'll learn:
A workflow for rapid music making
The structure and flow of Hip Hop
Tricks to personalize your music (Reverse, Auto filter, Delay)
How to layer drums and add fills
Essential short cuts for Ableton to quicken your workflow
Download the Ableton project and follow along to see how easy it really is to make awesome music.
Of course, if you have any questions during the course please hit me up.
I'll see you in course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to give music production a try
- Producers or beat makers who have just started producing but are left frustrated and just want to be in the music instead of clicking around!
- Producers with an interest in Hip Hop
Growing up on a breakfast of James Blake and Dimebag Darrell, Max Mason’s broad love of music naturally took him to the guitar. Countless hours spent practicing during his teens lead him to studying Music at the University Of Westminster which is where he started to teach guitar while studying his degree. Fast forward a few years and Max is happy to present 'How to play Lo-Fi guitar'. The ultimate guide for any one who wants to learn to play Lo-Fi guitar the right way!