Domain Driven Design: Complete Software Architecture Course
What you'll learn
- Learn about domain-driven design
- Learn about the domain-driven design building blocks, patterns and best practices to architect solutions and implement the code itself
- Learn how to design and code out a system using domain-driven design through detailed video tutorials
- Design your own domain-driven component, and then code it out
- Basic coding knowledge will help follow the code examples
In this course, you will learn in detail the technical skills and techniques required to design and develop a system using domain-driven design (DDD) including:
DDD building blocks
Design modeling skills
Design assignment - with model answers that are explained via video tutorial and feedback on your assignment from others if you'd like.
Coding assignment - with model answers that are explained in detail via video tutorial and downloadable code in C#, Java and Python so that you can follow explanations!
The course is structured around both video tutorials explaining different techniques and architecture patterns, and (optional) assignments to help make sure you're understanding what we're learning.
I'm also available to answer any queries you may have regarding any course material which you didn't understand or would like further detail on.
Just in case you're still not convinced if you should take this course, here are a couple of positive reviews from the hundreds I have received on my bestselling, top-rated Udemy courses:
"The course is comprehensive and well explained through clear and concise examples, and shows that the instructor is highly experienced in their field. Overall this course is excellent and highly appropriate for software developers looking to improve their architectural and programming skills, both beginners as well as more advanced programmers. I will be looking forward to more courses by the author in the future." - J. Fusselberg
"High quality videos, lectures are clear and to the point. This course is highly recommended for any developer who wants to move on to a senior position or software architect role. However, it will also be a good start for beginners to introduce them to proper coding practices early on." - Roberto de Souza
I look forward to seeing you in my course and hearing how the course has helped you progress in your career!
Who this course is for:
- Software developers who are working on complex systems.
- Software developers who are designing new systems, or refactoring existing systems.
- Software architects who want to improve their skills in designing domain-driven components and solutions.
- Anyone who wants to learn about domain-driven design and gain in-depth technical knowledge on how to design, structure and code systems following this approach.
With an MSc in Software Engineering in addition to over 10 years of professional experience in various software development sectors including e-commerce, finance, and gaming spanning both front end and back end development - I will be delivering to you high-quality courses containing condensed information of different technologies and software architecture design skills that I have acquired through my years.
My goal is to transfer this knowledge to my students in an effective way, without any time-wasting or beating around the bush. My courses are all straight to the point and provide both explanations and examples to ensure the student has fully understood the concepts being explained.
Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
I'm also available for consultation sessions and long term engagements.