Deep Fasting - Reach Ketosis, Improve Health & Lose Weight
- The only thing required to take this course is a curious mind,
- ...an internet connection
- ...and an hour of time to kill
Whether you're new to fasting, tried intermittent fasting or looking to commit to a deeper fast, I'd like to invite you to follow me as I plan out and give daily updates on the progress of my own 5 day fast, in an effort to share this information and better prepare you to tackle your.
I took this on as a personal challenge after recently listing to an episode of the Tim Ferriss Show podcast where he a Dom D'Agostino (Fasting, Ketosis and the end of Cancer) discussed the benefits of a ketogenic diet and the many health benefits you can expect from taking your body into a deep fast.
- We'll talk about the many health benefits of hitting the body's reset switch, aka deep fasting
- I'll share with you my plan for doing the fast along with my concerns
- You'll watch as I provide daily updates including my weight, energy levels, mental clarity, and anything I'm feeling along the way
- At the completion of the fast, I'll provide a recap, tips and lessons learned
- I'll also provide you with a fasting cheatsheet that includes the benefits of fasting, the most popular FAQ's and daily breakdown of what to expect
Credit for course images and Music:
- Music: BenSound[dot]com - Energy & Going Higher
- Course Image - Flower Icon: Callum Taylor
- All other credit is given within the videos, where needed
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants a front row seat to watch a day-by-day account of someone whose planning to do a 5 day fast.
- Health Enthusiasts
- People interested in longevity
- 02:09Welcome to the Course
- 03:33Benefits of Fasting
- 05:13The Plan
Hi I’m Arend, a lifelong student and teacher, here to share my knowledge and style of teaching. I’ve been involved in the tech industry for the majority of my career and have spent the last 15 years working as a Business Analyst documenting and designing everything from back-end systems, business and personal websites and mobile applications. My preferred style of teaching is to take a hands-on approach, where I walk you through real-world examples, in order to provide you with a detailed view of the concepts/topics being covered.