Dog Training for Humans -Easy Peasy Recall Training for Dogs
What you'll learn
- Confidently and successfully call your dog back to you in the park, EVEN when he is distracted.
- Allow your dog more off leash exercise and freedom and enjoy worry free exercise with a dog who wants to be with YOU.
- You should own a dog and a dog lead and have some things at hand you know your dog likes
Teaching your dog a recall doesn't have to be difficult and you don't need any advanced dog training knowledge to do it.
Your dog will be attracted to whatever interests and excites him in the outdoors, but most dog owners don't think they can compete with things like;
- Food scraps
- Other dogs
But what if you dog was more interested in you than any of those things?
Using a process of repetition you will quickly be able to teach your dog that coming to you is a pleasurable activity.
This is a short course containing 9 Lectures that you will be watch within 1 hour. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to improve their dogs recall. You can quickly start implementing the simple exercises with your dog straight away.
At the end of this course you will have the skills required to safely exercise your dog and keep him close to you at the park, even when he is off lead.
You don't need any fancy dog training equipment like clickers or whistles for this course and will use just your dogs regular toys, treats and his leash and some enthusiasm. You will play your way to a better recall.
Having a dog with a great recall means your dog really loves you. Not only that but he loves being with you all the time, everywhere you go.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginner dog owners who want their dog to come back to them in the park
- This course will suit more experienced dog owners who want to improve their dogs recall
- Dog owners who are worried about the safety of their dog because he doesn't have a reliable recall
Thanks for checking out my profile. I'm dog trainer and successful dog business owner from Sunderland in the North East of England.
I'm also the author of the best selling dog training book, 'How to Be Your Dogs Superhero'. Transform your Dastardly Dog using the Power of Play.
The book has been critically acclaimed by dog owners and trainers from Australia to Mumbai. The book explains in detail the philosophy and training techniques I use to help dog owners all over the world have less stress and more fun and with their pet dogs, both in my online and in person training programs.
The courses I provide aim to help dog owners to connect, bond and play more with their dogs using play and having fun.
All of the training is positive and practical so perfect for the dog owners who love their dogs but wish they had more control.