Dog Training for Humans - Clicker Free Trick Training
What you'll learn
- Learn the proven method to teaching your dog any trick.
- Advance your own dog training abiltiy and train like a professional dog trainer.
- Enjoy a strengthened relationship with your dog and have more focus when you exercise him off lead.
- You will need some of your dogs food or treats.
- You will need a standard lead.
- And a dog who you want to have fun with!
Learn the simple method to quickly and easily teach your dog five basic tricks
Build a powerful relationship with your pet dog using simple training methods that dog trainers use, but without any of the jargon or fancy equipment.
You can teach these tricks to any dog EVEN if you haven't done any dog training before and you don't need any clicker to do it. You can start sing items that you already have lying around your home.
Trick training will help you:
- To bond and connect with your dog just like a dog trainer.
- Keeping your dogs attention and focus on you when you take him outside.
- Exercise your dog at home (if the weather is too bad to walk him).
- Provide a challenge for your dog that will keep him out of trouble.
Well known dog trainers such as Kyra Sundance and Susan Garret teach tricks extensively in their dog training. This beginners course will help you to follow in their footsteps using a simple luring method to teach your dog the trick.
Content and Overview
This short course consists of 14 lectures that teach you the fundamentals of trick training. The content is delivered in a series of 'How to' video lectures by a dog training expert that you can consume in under an hour.
It starts by explaining why you should teach tricks and what the benefits are to you ( and your dog). It also looks at what you need to teach your dog a trick, uniquely this course doesn't require a clicker, whistle or any other dog training equipment. You can teach your dog tricks using his regular food some treats and his leash.
In this course you will learn the ASTR method, which works on the principal of luring your dog using food or toys. Luring is the quickest and easiest way to teach your dog a trick. Lecture Four also comes with a download of 'How to Teach your Dog Anything' a chapter from Dom's best selling dog training book 'How to Be Your Dog's Superhero'
Then it explains in detail the step by step instructions for teaching each of the five tricks. A range of dogs are used for each trick including a Pug, a Boston Terriers, a Cocker Spaniels and a Giant Schnauzer, so you can see the different challenges you may face with your own breed of dog.
In the closing lectures you learn how you can further develop your trick training and where to practise the tricks so you can better control your dog off lead when you take him to the park, beach or woods.
What are the requirements?
- Just bring a willingness to learn and some effort and enthusiasm. No previous dog training experience required.
Who is the ideal student for this course?
- Beginner puppy owners who want to teach their dog to focus on them in a fun way.
- More experienced dog owners who would like to teach their distracted dog some new tricks.
Who this course is for:
- Pet dog owners who want to get more focus from their distracted dogs
- Beginner dog owners or more experienced dog owners who want to learn how to teach their older dog some new tricks!
Thanks for checking out my profile. I'm dog trainer and successful dog business owner from Sunderland in the North East of England.
I'm also the author of the best selling dog training book, 'How to Be Your Dogs Superhero'. Transform your Dastardly Dog using the Power of Play.
The book has been critically acclaimed by dog owners and trainers from Australia to Mumbai. The book explains in detail the philosophy and training techniques I use to help dog owners all over the world have less stress and more fun and with their pet dogs, both in my online and in person training programs.
The courses I provide aim to help dog owners to connect, bond and play more with their dogs using play and having fun.
All of the training is positive and practical so perfect for the dog owners who love their dogs but wish they had more control.