What All Dog Parents Should Know
What you'll learn
- Dog Care - How to bond, train, and communication with your dog.
- How to develop a deeper, happier and healthy relationship with your dog.
- How to view the world from your dog's point of view.
- Dog Ayurveda and understanding your dog's unique body/mind connection known as dosa.
- Animal Reiki meditations.
- Dog training to engage your dog's nose, brain, and hunting instincts.
- How to understand your dog's body language.
Go from an ordinary to an extraordinary, rock star dog parent! You will discover tools to calm your dog's stressful, fearful, and anxious behavior. You will learn to view the world from your dog's point of view and feel confident that you are meeting your dog's physical, mental, and instinctual needs.
In this course you will discover:
Simple training techniques you can do at home to engage your dog's brain, nose, and natural instincts.
Meditations to help deepen the bond you share with your dog from the system of Animal Reiki.
Your dog's unique body/mind connection from the system of Ayurveda.
How to bring your dog back into emotional and physical balance.
How to speak your dog's language and decipher their body language.
The power of the human/animal bond to enhance your life.
This courses helps you examine where you are now in the relationship with your dog and how to take your relationship to a deeper level. You'll learn simple, easy actions that you can do daily to help calm your dog's stressful and fearful behavior. You'll learn the best of the healing systems of Ayurveda and Reiki, and how to apply these techniques to improve your dog's life. And you will learn how to make a deeper connection with your dog through specific meditations.
Who this course is for:
- Dog owners that consider their dogs members of the family.
- Dog owners that want to deepen the bond they share with their dogs.
- Dog owners that want to provide a healthy and happy environment for their dogs.
- Dog owners that want to go from ordinary to extraordinary, dog parents
- Dog owners interested in supporting their dog's mental, physical, and spiritual wellness.
Jamie Lee inspires everyone to create a spiritual connection with animals, and bring peace, healing, and contentment into their lives. Jamie is an Animal Relationship Specialist, Animal Reiki Teacher, author, speaker, and a member of the Shelter Animal Reiki Association. As a board member for Windy's Ranch and Rescue Animal Sanctuary, she works to educate people on our connection to animals and teaches people to look at the world through their pet's point of view. Jamie aids shelter animals and shelter employees and volunteers, in recovering from the stress and trauma of shelter life.
Jamie has studied with veterinarians, world-renowned Reiki experts, and a Japanese Buddhist Monk. She is the author of "Whispers of Wisdom, Your Pet Has All The Answers," and is featured in a best-selling book series, "Chicken Soup for the Soul," and "Cesar's Way" magazine.
Jamie is a life long animal lover and animal advocate. She currently lives in Las Vegas, NV, with her two pups, Bella and Oscar.