Documentary Filmmaking Masterclass
What you'll learn
- You will be able to make an award-winning documentary.
- You will be able to raise money for your project.
- You will be at a HIGHER level than you were before.
- You will get UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE information on how you can make, sell and release your film without a big crew!
- You have basic or more experience in working with film/video.
- You want to learn how to make a ground breaking documentary.
- The course is more useful if you have an idea and know what you want to make. Even if you haven't started yet.
Who is this course NOT for:
You need to have some basic filmmaking knowledge and skills. If you've never made at least a 3-5 minute story and video, this course will be too advanced for you.
Why take this course?
You won’t need a big team, budget, or a fancy diploma for my course. All you need is a story, and I’ll help you turn it into a documentary. This course is a view into my life, and how I make my documentaries. It takes you through the exact steps I took, when I made my award-winning film The Pearl of Africa and I’ll even share my personal lists of grants and festivals I applied for. It’s like a mentorship, with me, for your future film.
What you will get:
5-hours of educational content.
Lifetime access to our online community
Lifetime access to all assignments that will take your project to the NEXT level.
A unique insight into the life of a documentary filmmaker.
Pure and practical advice that you won't get in a film school or in a book.
ALL templates you need to make a documentary (pitch deck, budget, contracts, list of festivals and funders etc).
Personal advice from an award-winning director and producer.
Who am I to teach you?
Investing in yourself is the most important thing if you want to make a living working with a profession like this. During my 15 years as a professional filmmaker, I've invested in online courses, books, talks and workshops. There's been good ones, but also a lot of bad ones. But the education has really helped me get to where I am today.
Sign up now and don't wait! If you're not happy with the course, I'd be more than happy to refund all your money within 30 days. But I hope that doesn't happen!
See you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- A beginner, mid level or advanced filmmaker who wants to make a documentary.
- A person who wants to become a professional and make a living on filmmaking.
Jonny Von Wallström is a award-winning director who has directed and produced films for channels such as Netflix, Al Jazeera, SVT, UR, MTV and more. His latest film The Pearl Of Africa premiered in Toronto 2016 and was later sold independently to Netflix. A film he shot, edited, composed, graded and soundmixed himself. In 2016, he was awarded the PPFA Maggie Award for media excellence in global journalism. He has also won advertising awards such as Cannes Lion and Guldagget.