Documentary Filmmaking Masterclass
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to make an award-winning documentary.
- You will be able to raise money for your project.
- You will be at a HIGHER level than you were before.
- You will get UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE information on how you can make, sell and release your film without a big crew!
- You have basic or more experience in working with film/video.
- You want to learn how to make a ground breaking documentary.
- The course is more useful if you have an idea and know what you want to make. Even if you haven't started yet.
Who is this course NOT for:
You need to have some basic filmmaking knowledge and skills. If you've never made at least a 3-5 minute story and video, this course will be too advanced for you.
Why take this course?
You won’t need a big team, budget, or a fancy diploma for my course. All you need is a story, and I’ll help you turn it into a documentary. This course is a view into my life, and how I make my documentaries. It takes you through the exact steps I took, when I made my award-winning film The Pearl of Africa and I’ll even share my personal lists of grants and festivals I applied for. It’s like a mentorship, with me, for your future film.
What you will get:
5-hours of educational content.
Lifetime access to our online community
Lifetime access to all assignments that will take your project to the NEXT level.
A unique insight into the life of a documentary filmmaker.
Pure and practical advice that you won't get in a film school or in a book.
ALL templates you need to make a documentary (pitch deck, budget, contracts, list of festivals and funders etc).
Personal advice from an award-winning director and producer.
Who am I to teach you?
Investing in yourself is the most important thing if you want to make a living working with a profession like this. During my 15 years as a professional filmmaker, I've invested in online courses, books, talks and workshops. There's been good ones, but also a lot of bad ones. But the education has really helped me get to where I am today.
Sign up now and don't wait! If you're not happy with the course, I'd be more than happy to refund all your money within 30 days. But I hope that doesn't happen!
See you on the other side!
- A beginner, mid level or advanced filmmaker who wants to make a documentary.
- A person who wants to become a professional and make a living on filmmaking.
To have location agreement, and personal releases cleared is super important. The same goes to having an E&O insurance. Don't be lazy on these things in the beginning of your project, do it right away. There's a risk that channels such as Netflix, HBO and other broadcasters won't take your film if you don't have those releases in place.