Doctrine ORM (with MySQL and SQLite)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Doctrine ORM
- Managing database schemas automatically
- Doctrine command line tools
- Build a blog using Doctrine
- A working knowledge of PHP
- You can use any database platform supported by Doctrine
- No knowledge of ORMs is required
Doctrine ORM is a powerful database abstraction layer that allows you to focus on writing PHP, rather than SQL. It’s used by Symfony and many other frameworks and is highly sought after by employers.
In this course, we’ll learn how to use Doctrine, from creating the base classes, having Doctrine create the database schema for us, retrieving and modifying data and managing relationships between different objects.
You’ll learn hands-on as we build a blog together. Fully working code is provided so you can check your work.
You can use any database platform supported by Doctrine as it is platform agnostic. In the examples, I have used MySQL and SQLite.
Hit the buy now button to get started immediately. I can't wait to see you inside the course!
- Developers who want to learn to use Doctrine