Docker training bootcamp - Tutorial course for DevOps
What you'll learn
- Learn practical techniques for creating and deploying containers on Docker platform.
- Attain a great understanding of Docker and begin to develop dockerized applications.
- Build Docker images using Dockerfiles and containers with hands-on exercises
- Prepare the company's strategy for implementing containers
- Use Docker compose to create multi-container applications
- Master the Docker CLI to inspect and debug running containers
- Learn Docker essentials from scratch, establish and manage Container space
- No prior knowledge of Docker is required. This course will teach you all you need to know about containers
- Basic understanding of OS terminal and command line usage
- No previous Docker or Kubernetes experience is required!
- Please follow the complete tutorial course (Boot camp)
Docker tutorial from A to Z: (Bootcamp)
In this course, you will learn about Containers and Docker fundamentals. Our focus is to provide you a complete boot camp to learn Docker from scratch. It would be effective for anyone interested in learning Docker, containerized application, and who wants to become a master in the container space. From the very first few lectures, we will do a deep dive into the inner workings of containers, so you get a core understanding of exactly how they are implemented. Once you understand what a container is, you will learn how to work with them using basic Docker CLI commands. After that, you will apply your new-found mastery of the Docker CLI to build your own custom images, effectively 'Dockerizing' your own personal applications. Finally, you will learn about Cloud-native app, Docker Swarm concepts, and managing container space in your organizations.
We provide you this course from scratch and you should attend one by one. Meanwhile, we are preparing LAB and exam questions and would be published as soon as they are ready. it will be informative for all who attended this course and who are engaged in the Docker exam.
Please start with the first course. I also appreciate you for commenting and ranking in order to develop the next courses.
Who this course is for:
- It is for system administrators, developers, DevOps teams, and IT professionals who would like to learn Docker.
- Beginning and advanced Docker users curios about developing their skills in container space.
- Beginners, intermediate systems/cloud administrator, DevOps engineers, technical support and operation teams.
Accomplished and result-oriented Cloud/Systems Engineer with technical experience in virtualization infrastructure, Containers, VMware, Active Directory, and Cloud technologies.
Empowered enterprise customers to scale their production workloads on private/public cloud, facilitated developing and building solutions centered around VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, and Azure cloud service.
Rendered continuing maintenance of the IaaS project while facilitating proactive monitoring and leading the technical team to achieve competitive goals and meet the business SLA.