Docker training boot camp (Part-1)
- No prior knowledge of Docker is required. This course will teach you all you need to know containers
- Basic understanding of OS terminal and command line usage
- No previous Docker or Kubernetes experience is required!
- Please follow complete course in part 1, 2 and 3
Docker Learning from A to Z: (PART 1)
In this course, you will learn Docker fundamentals. Our focus is to provide you a complete boot camp in three parts to learn Docker from scratch. It would be useful for anyone interested in learning Docker, containerized application, and want to become a master in the container space. From the very first few lectures, we will do a deep dive into the inner workings of containers, so you get a core understanding of exactly how they are implemented. Once you understand what a container is, you will learn how to work with them using basic Docker CLI commands. After that, you will apply your new-found mastery of the Docker CLI to build your own custom images, effectively 'Dockerizing' your own personal applications. Finally, you will learn about Cloud-native app, Docker Swarm concepts, and managing container space in your organizations.
We provide you this free course in three parts and you should attend one by one. Also, we are preparing LAB and exam questions and would be published as soon as they are ready. it will be informative for all attended in this course and who are engaged in the Docker exam.
Please start with the first part and follow part 2 and 3 to complete the course, also I thank you for commenting and ranking in the first section.
Who this course is for:
- It is for system administrators, developers, DevOps teams, and IT professionals who would like to learn Docker.
- Anyone who wants to get up to speed with Docker technology and Container space.
- Beginning and advanced Docker users curios about improve their skills
- Beginners, intermediate systems/cloud administrator, technical support team, operation teams.
- 02:37Section 1 intro
- 07:21About the course
- 03:31About the intsructor
Accomplished and result-oriented Cloud/Systems Engineer with technical experience in virtualization infrastructure, Containers, VMware, Active Directory, and Cloud technologies.
Empowered enterprise customers to scale their production workloads on private/public cloud, facilitated developing and building solutions centered around VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, and Azure cloud service.
Rendered continuing maintenance of the IaaS project while facilitating proactive monitoring and leading the technical team to achieve competitive goals and meet the business SLA.