Docker Swarm: BEGINNER + ADVANCED
What you'll learn
- Deploy a Docker Swarm
- Know how to build infrastructure for critical applications
- Build your own Docker Swarm Cluster
- Be able to secure your Docker Swarm Cluster
- Know how use filtering and scheduling with Docker Swarm to deploy containers
- How to integrate Docker Swarm with other third party tools
- You should have a basic understanding of Docker
- You should know how to work Docker Containers
Managing Docker at scale is the next challenge facing IT. This course, Docker Swarm: Native Docker Clustering, will teach you everything you need to know about Docker Swarm, the native solution for managing Docker environments at scale. First, you'll learn how to build highly available, production-grade Swarm clusters. You'll also cover how to secure them with TLS and certificates. Finally, you'll discover how Docker Swarm is used behind the scenes by other technologies such as Docker Datacenter and Universal Control Plane. By the end of this course, you'll have a foundational knowledge of Docker Swarm and you'll know how to use it to manage Docker's infrastructure.
This course is geared towards more technical folks. If you are not sure what Docker is or are new to Docker, please take my free class, Docker Essentials, which you can find by searching for Geoffrey Emery Docker Essentials. If you have some or limited experience with Docker but understand it nonetheless, try my course Docker for Developers, which you can find by searching for Geoffrey Emery Docker for Developers. If you have a good understanding of Docker but are new to Swarm or clustering Docker, then this is the course for you and it will teach you everything you need to know.
In this course you will learn about:
1. What Swarm is and why it is great.
2. How to build high availability infrastructure needed for critical applications
3. How to Building Your Swarm Cluster
5. How to use topline security to secure your Swarm Cluster
6. How to deploy your application to a Swarm Cluster
7. How to filter and sort your nodes for optimal deployment
8. How you can use Swarm to integrate with other tools.
By the end of the course you will have everything at your disposal that you need to deploy a Swarm Cluster to AWS.
Who this course is for:
- Networking Teams
- Networking infrastructure
Thanks for looking at my courses. I am excited to bring you some awesome lessons I have learned along the way. I also love to talk about my favorite products that really help me stay ahead of the curve. I am an Architect, Developer, Product/Project Manger, and humble hustler focusing on building next generation application.
I am currently working as a Sr. Technical Cross Platform Program Manager at a Fortune 500 company building technology-driven marketing solutions with global reach and Netflix scale. I lead teams of developers to new heights by giving top of the line guidance on product deliverables, organizational techniques, and in general kicking butt. I hope you find my courses enjoyable and please contact me if you have any questions or would like any additional content covered that is not in one of the courses.
I am a PMP expert and PRINCE2 consultant.