Docker on Windows 10 and Server 2016
- Basic understanding on Docker
- Basic understanding on Windows operating system
Docker on Windows 10 and Server 2016 course is designed in a such a way that anyone with good basic understanding on Docker and cloud infrastructure can easily get to know how beautifully Docker on windows is designed by Microsoft and docker team for 2 years !
In this course we will discuss starting from
- Basic of Docker on Windows
- Working with Hyper-V containers
- Understanding the advantages of Hyper-V containers over Virtual machines
- Understanding and working with Server containers
- How different Server containers are compared to Hyper-V containers
- Namespace isolation and different levels of isolation provided by docker
This course is really very helpful for DevOps who have been struggling for years with virtualization and cloud infrastructures.
Who this course is for:
- 06:52Installing and getting started with Docker for Windows
- 10:39Getting up-to the speed with Docker
I am Karthik K.K. I do consulting, blogging and researching on various different tools and technologies which inspires my interest. I have been into Software Automation Testing for over 13 years now and my interest in learning new stuffs which enables automation has never been compromised.
Due to my passion in automation testing I got fully exposed to tools and languages like
Desktop & Web : QTP, Selenium, Specflow, VS Coded UI, Ranorex ,Test Complete and Cucumber
Mobile : Appium, Robotium,Calabash, Espresso, Selendroid
Cloud Tools : Azure, Dockers
Misc Tools: Mockito, Rest-assured, Bound-Box,FluentAutomation
Interested in: MVC, Entity framework, LINQ, Fakes, Distributed deployment, SAAS