Docker, DevOps and Kubernetes for Absolute Beginner 
What you'll learn
- You will get to learn Docker Architecture.
- You will learn DevOps tools like docker and kubernetes easily.
- You will learn Images and containers
- Students can start their DevOps journey by learning these tools.
- Students will be able to learn the fundamentals of containerisation tools.
- Student will be able to learn docker and orchestration tools like docker swarm and kubernetes.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Basic understanding of terminal.
- Usage of command line.
Welcome to this wonderful course, Docker.
Docker is a software platform for building applications based on containers small and lightweight execution environments that make shared use of the operating system kernel but otherwise run in isolation from one another. Docker packages software into standardized units called containers that have everything the software needs to run including libraries, system tools, code, and runtime. Containers simplify the delivery of distributed applications and have become increasingly popular as organizations shift to cloud-native development and hybrid multi-cloud environments.
Today, Docker, and its open-source father now named Moby, is bigger than ever. According to Docker, over 3.5 million applications have been placed in containers using Docker technology and over 37 billion containerized applications have been downloaded.
In this course, you will cover:
Introduction to DevOps
Different stages in DevOps
Images and containers
Introduction to Docker file and volume
Introduction to Orchestration and AWS ECS
Introduction to Kubernetes
Introduction to Docker swarm.
Not only this, you will get to attempt quizzes to test your knowledge. You will also have access to all the resources such as PPT, images and coding files used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Any Student who wants to work as Software developers.
- Anyone who want to be a Sysadmins.
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers.
- Anyone working as Cloud Developer.
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.