Docker Tutorial for Beginners practical hands on -Devops
- Basic Linux commands
Docker is container based upon on application. It was absolutely for beginners with hand of experience of real time project using .net application .
Explain the concept of docker , basic commands and how to host the application in the container based upon on application.
Docker enables you to separate your applications from your infrastructure so you can deliver software quickly. With Docker, you can manage your infrastructure in the same ways you manage your applications. By taking advantage of Docker’s methodologies for shipping, testing, and deploying code quickly, you can significantly reduce the delay between writing code and running it in production.
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
- Overview of Docker03:36
- Docker Advantage and its Benefits02:55
- Docker Architecture Diagram07:59
- Comparison with Docker container vs Virtual Machine05:36
- Docker Installation setup for Windows04:57
- Docker Installation setup for Ubuntu09:51
- How to run prebuilt images on Docker15:33
- How to create your own custom Docker file for hosting application05:59
- How to build the docker image12:12
- How to Run Docker image on containers08:03
- How to push docker image to docker Hub Repos05:07
I am an passionate techie and specializes in Dotnetcore,MVC,asp.net,Jquery,AWS Cloud and DevOps tools .I am passionate to learn the new technologies and exploring alot of new stuffs in the open source and learning the best practice for the IT industry.
I have been involved in designing, deploying and managing complex,high performance, scalable, secure and redundant clusters using devops tools .