Docker Crash Course - Java Hands-On : Docker For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Docker Images, Containers, Client, Engine, Docker Components, Architecture, Registries
- Understanding difference between Docker Containers, Virtual Machines and Physical Machines
- Docker Hub with Hands-On Exercises
- Docker Container and Image Commands with Hands-On Exercises
- Create your own Docker Images with Dockerfile with Hands-On Exercises
- Dockerfile Instructions in detail with Hands-On Exercises
- Docker Volumes with Hands-On Exercises
- Deploying Sample Applications As Containers with Hands-On Exercises
- Communication Between Multiple Docker Containers with Hands-On Exercises
- Will be able to manage Docker Containers through Docker Compose etc with Hands-On Exercises
- Use Docker in your daily developer/devops or sysadmin jobs.
- Lead and Guide your team with the Docker skills.. !!!
- You should be able to use PC : Windows or Linux or MAC
- No paid software required - Just install your favorite text editor (Notepad is also fine) and browser (Eg : Google Chrome )
- Students also not required to have any prior knowledge or any prerequisites.
Willing to explore Docker...? This is the best course for you ...!!!
The course will be extremely helpful for Docker beginners : all for DevOps, Developers, Testers and SysAdmins.
This course will help you learning core Docker technologies with demos and practical examples : Docker Client, Engine, Toolbox, Images, Containers, Docker Hub, Registries, Volumes Dockerfile, Docker Compose etc.
Everything is explained in details in very easy language.
The course introduces Docker to the complete Beginners (to expert level) and will be using very simple and easy to understand lectures.
Lectures include live demos. Lot of Coding exercises are part of this Course which will help you practice Docker commands and developing your own images using Dockerfiles and also using Docker Compose.
This course covers all the fundamentals about Docker software and teach you everything you need to know about developing and deploying modern applications with Docker software.
You will be developing Docker files using different Dockerfile Instructions covering all aspects used in real world projects.
Note : No prior knowledge of Docker or Linux is required.
Docker is becoming a must tool now for developers. testers and admins.
Docker Container's approach deploy's the application stack without any need of dependencies, which helps developers in fast set up and start the work (especially new joiners in the Team).
Docker extremely helps software testers for testing the integrated functionalities involving multiple teams.
Docker allows developers to focus only on the Coding, without worrying about the environment where the application runs.
Almost all Companies in the world are moving to use Docker Containers in their Production environments.
All Cloud platform's provides services which includes Docker Container's cluster internally for application deployments. Eg: Amazon's AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Open Shift, Cloud Foundry, IBM Bluemix etc.
After taking this course, you'll be able to:
Use Docker in your daily developer/DevOps/testing and/or sysadmin roles
You will be having in depth knowledge of : What/Why/Benefits Of Docker.
In depth knowledge on Docker Components like: Docker Client, Docker Server, Rest API.
You will be knowing the Docker Origin and Philosophy with respect to the Shipping Industry.
You will easily be able to compare Docker with Physical Machines and Virtual Servers.
You will be knowing the differences between Docker Images And Containers.
In Depth Knowledge on Docker Hub.
Understanding Docker Images, Repositories and Registries and differences between them.
You will learn to run the Docker Containers interactively covering all aspects.
You will be able to Create your Own Dockerfiles.
Build Your Own Docker Images.
Tag your Own Docker Images
Push the Docker Images to your Own Docker Repositories
Understand Dockerfie Instructions From Basics to In Depth.
Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
Deploy apps as Containers
Deploy Multi Container Apps
Establish Communication between Docker Containers.
In Depth Understanding of Docker Volumes : Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
In depth Knolege on Docker Compose tool and docker compose YAML files.
Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Testers, Sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
- Developers who want to learn how to develop and deploy containerized modern web applications with a micro-service approach.
- In Short, Anyone who wants to learn Docker from scratch, from College students to Professionals who want to accelerate their knowledge in Docker.
I am kartik, working as a lead engineer in one of the MNC. I love technologies, experiments and learn them with keen interest and teaches others..
I used to get suggestions from the people, to share my knowledge to a more wide audience, so, i looked for online mentoring and I came across udemy.
I am a software guy, so my courses are all related to trending technologies. I prepare my courses in a way, so that it can be helpful and understandable to wide variety of audience with no or very less prior knowledge of the subject.