Docker Architecture and Containers Hands On
What you'll learn
- Perfect understanding of Containers and Docker Architecture and Taxonomy
- Use Windows Images and Container
- Develop Docker Custom Images for .NET Core Applications
- Understand and use Multi-Stage Builds
- Use Docker Volume for sharing and persisting data
- Run Multi-container applications using Docker Compose
- Docker Registry - Docker Hub and Microsoft Azure Container Registry
- Programming using C#
- Visual Studio Code and Instructions to Install will be provided
- Docker for Windows and Instructions to Install will be provided.
Docker is an open platform for developing, shipping, and running applications. The Docker platform uses the Docker Engine to quickly build and package apps as Docker images created using files written in the Docker file format that then is deployed and run in a layered container.
It's the most comprehensive course covering every topic of Docker on Windows and Lynx. Every module of this course is having practical demos of the in-depth concepts covered.
The specialty of this course is that all topics are covered from basic to advanced level and in very simple language which anyone can understand.
On completion of this course you will be ready to build and deploy your applications in Docker Container.
Trust me I will create your love towards Docker which has already become the most important part of Application Development and DevOps Lifecycle.
So, why not start now and get ready for something impeccable and unavoidable.
Wish You Happy Learning.
Who this course is for:
- C# Programmers looking for building Modern Applications
- It's the first step towards learning Microservices based application.
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.