Docker Certified Associate - Practice Exams
Set yourself apart with the first and only official professional certification program for Docker container technologies.
Docker Certified Associate certification is for the DevOps engineers to validate their Docker skills and expertise of using Docker tool.
Practice tests are designed by experts to simulate the real exam scenario. The questions are based on the exam syllabus outlined by official documentation.
The questions that appear in each practice test are unique and not repeated in other practice tests.
These practice tests are provided to the candidates to gain more confidence on exam preparation and self-evaluate them against the exam content.
- 6 Full-length exams (360 questions)
- Practice Tests – 2 Set of quiz with 60 questions in each quiz.
- An exhaustive explanation for every question
The objective of a DCA is to:
- Recognition for your Docker skills with an official Docker credential.
- Digital certificate and use of the Docker Certified Associate logo
- Online verification of Docker Certified status by potential employers
About Official Exam Details :
- Format : Practice Exam
- Delivery : Online, Immediate
- Reports : Available
- No. of Questions : 360 Questions
- Type of questions : multiple choice | multiple selection
- Duration: 9H
- Storage and Volumes
- Image Creation, Management, and Registry
- Installation and Configuration