The Complete Docker Bootcamp for Web Developers (2022 ready)
What you'll learn
- Use Docker with Hands-On Exercises
- Understand Docker-Run Flags and Everyday Use-Cases
- Read, understand and write your own Dockerfiles
- Build Environments using docker-compose yaml files
- Use Host-Volume and Named-Volume mounting
- Improve real-world docker-compose yaml files
- Learn to Dockerize any Web-App, be it PHP, Java or Anything else
- Do Port Mapping using Docker and Docker-Compose
- Enter Containers using interactive Shells
- Create your Own Images and Upload them to Docker-Hub
- Work with Image-Repositories such as Docker-Hub
- You want to make more money as a Web-Developer
- Understand how to Tag Docker Images
- Work with Named Containers in Docker
- You need a PC or a Mac
- You need some basic understanding of Web- or Service-Development (why would you need Docker anyways ?!?)
** Update April 2020: Added a Laravel Section to the Course - Install and Containerize a Laravel Application usind Docker and Docker-Compose **
Are you fed up not knowing...
...what happens when you run "docker run" commands?
...how to create your own images using Dockerfiles and how to upload them to an image registry?
...how docker-compose works and how to orchestrate multiple services?
Then this course is for you!
This course will teach you how to use Docker professionally. You will be able to add Docker to your CV & start using your Docker skills professionally every day.
In this course is for total Docker beginners where I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Docker.
If you have never worked with containerization before, or you need a quick refresher on the most common commands and patterns using Docker, then this course is for you. You will deep dive into lots of little details so that you can add Docker confidently to your own portfolio.
By the end, you’ll become a Docker Expert ready to build Development Environments using Docker.
We will take you from beginner to master. Here’s why:
This course been updated to be 2020 Ready, so you’ll be learning with all the latest tools.
This course does not cut any corners, you will learn by building Real-World Projects in our labs.
I've taught over 60,000 students here on Udemy.
This course is Constantly Updated with new content, projects and modules.
By joining this course, you can assured I'll be giving you a no non-sense dive into Docker. You won’t be left in the dark, like many outdated YouTube tutorials.
Don’t just take my word for it, see what Existing Students have to say:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"without rambling this course provides pretty much all the information you need to get started, well done!" -- Edward Finlayson
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Good hands-on course. I could pick up tons of tips, how-to-s and apply to my work (system guy)." -- Hank Nguyen
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I think it's a very good tutorial for people who are starting out with Docker. [...]" -- Prithwiraj Sinha
Enroll today with zero risk, and everything to gain by learning a new skill.
What are you waiting for?
Hit "Enroll Now" and learn Docker today!
Docker and the Docker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Docker, Inc. and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Docker, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn Docker today
- You want to share, ship and reproduce your environment across teams
- You want to understand Docker
- (Optional) You used maybe VirtualBox or Vagrant before and never had a chance to look into Docker
- You need a quick, thorough, hands-on step-by-step intro
- You best learn from Hands-On Examples
Hi, I'm Thomas.
I am a senior back-end developer and systems architect. I have around 20 years hands-on development experience in various languages and systems. I have a CS masters degree. I am working since 2016 with Ethereum and have in-depth applied knowledge of Blockchain technology.
There are 8 best-selling Blockchain developer courses which I authored or co-authored. I was also part of the team creating the industry standard CBDE (Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum) Certification program.
I am currently consulting and training Fortune 500 companies in Blockchain technologies and Ethereum development. I am also a product manager for a financial forecasting SaaS company with global reach.
And I can't wait to share my knowledge with you!
The Mission and Vision of The Courses
My courses should teach everyone how to develop fast, accurate and performance driven. I want to cut through the noise and show you workflows that work. I like "show don't tell".
I love to get in touch with my Students. I run multiple platforms for Blockchain Enthusiasts or Senior and Junior Developers.
I'd be happy if you connect with me on LinkedIn or subscribe to my Blog or YouTube channel. I'll push regular videos there as well and write about blockchain and tech related topics. Find the links in my Profile by clicking on my name.