Doable spirituality:how to connect with your spirit
- An open heart and mind
- The willingness to learn about yourself
This course will be an exciting journey towards yourself! Every class answers a specific question about your spiritual journey and helps you find your way back to yourself through practical examples and simple definitions.
This course will take you on a trip through 19th century Spiritualist movement, its impact on society and collective consciousness and it will eventually take you to the heart of an incredibly important matter: which is your spiritual purpose? What exactly does your spirit want to achieve during this lifetime and what can you do in order to help yourself accomplish all that?
The course addresses issues we encounter on a daily basis and tries to place them in a conceptual framework that everyone can benefit from, answering to all these tormenting questions.
By discussing past lives traumas, reincarnation, spiritual mission, relationships, career and finally your connection to yourself, this course is an invaluable tool in the quest of knowing yourself and connecting to your innermost wishes and goals.
- Anyone who wants to get in touch with his thoughts, feelings and energies
- Anyone who wants to put into practice simple yet powerful principles of spirituality
- Anyone who questions his/her purpose in life
- Anyone who needs to recover after an emotional trauma
- Anyone who wants to advance in his/her career but doesn't know where to begin
- Past lives traumas and how to heal them
- How to stay connected to your spirit
- Self-acceptance and competition
- Can we change our karmic path?
- How to deal with negative people?
- Can you change someone's energy?
- How to get rid of negative energy?
- How to discover your true calling
- The importance of spiritual practices for work
- Authenticity and career
- What does money mean from a spiritual perspective?
- Why am I single?
- Why someone whom I love/like doesn't feel the same about me?
- Toxic relationships:how/why to avoid them
- How to heal yourself after getting out of a toxic relationship
- Talking to your spirit
With a solid academic and personal background in spirituality, Ana Maria Ducuta is an instructor who can help you get in tune with yourself.
Ana has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, a Master of Arts in Comparative Politics and another Master degree in International Relations. Having a PhD in history, through practical examples and methods, Ana can guide you understand and listen to what your spirit is trying to tell you. Ana is fluent in English, French, Italian and Spanish and has multiple language certificates. Throughout her career Ana has worked as a journalist, writer and researcher in a variety of fields such as: politics, sociology, psychology and spirituality.
Ana hosts a weekly TV show on Canal 33 România: "Drumul către noi."
In april 2019 she was awarded"Woman of the year from Romania" in Belgrade, Serbia.
Ana is the author of "The Historical Perspective on the Spiritist Phenomenon in Romania".