Do My Own Property Management
What you'll learn
- Understand the role of a property manager including your responsibilities
- Find and market a profitable investment property
- Setting Rents for Maximum Profits
- Prescreen, screen and vet potential applicants
- Create a rock solid Rental Lease Agreement that protects you legally
- Take payments and late fees
- Handle Repairs & Maintenance
- Deal with Evictions, Problems and Jerks
- Protect yourself and your assets
- No prior experience needed. Great for both beginners and those who need to learn how to better manage their properties.
We've put together the best, easiest and most affordable way to get started with a PROVEN step-by-step system that helps you find properties, rent them out, and manage them so you can finally start profiting from doing your own property management! Most importantly, we help you avoid costly mistakes that first-time landlords make.
In this course, you will learn:
How to Find and Choose a Rental Property
How to Prepare and Market your Property
How to Set Rents for Maximum Profitability
How to Deal with Pets and whether to accept Pets or not
How to Show Your Property
How to Pre-Screen Tenants with just 5 questions
How to Weed out Bad Tenants and Find the Golden Tenants
How to Screen Applicants through Credit and Background Checks, Previous Landlord Checks, and Employment Checks
How to Create a Rock Solid Lease with Maximum Legal Protection
How to Manage and Automate Payments and Late Fees
How to Manage Move-In's and Move-outs
How to Deal with Maintenance and Repairs
How to Deal with Problems and Jerks
How to Run an Eviction Process and Avoid Legal Mistakes
How to Protect Your Assets
How to Avoid the Most Costly Mistakes First-time Landlords make
PLUS - I include the 12 editable documents you need to get started including: Residential Lease Agreement* ($250 value), Inspection Checklist, Eviction Notice, Lease Renewal Letter & Addendum, Deposit Refund Letter, and more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for first-time property managers and those who wish to avoid major mistakes when leasing.
Ryan has been managing properties since 1998. He has worked with professional and personal property managers to learn the absolute best ways manage properties, to protect yourself legally, mitigate risks, find the best tenants and properties, create rock solid leases, avoid major mistakes and increase profits. Ryan holds a bachelors degree in Communications and a masters degree in Business.